aerial industries web site?

kiwi

Likes Dirt
just wondering if these guys had a website because i was having a look at the chain guides and stem on the keewee team bikes over here and they look mint.

cheers

P.S: NewZealand won the rugby :p

Adi

It's my birthday!
Yep they sure do :)

I think I am going to get some liquid cranks 8)

Support the locals :D

Rik

logged out
These guys are a bunch of top blokes, really smart (make good microphones too), and they deserve all the support we can give them!

Ty

Eats Squid
Rik, they do some machining work for Rode, they don't actualy make there microphones. but yes still nice mics for the money.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've got one of their cable discs. it's probably one of the best designed calipers i've seen, and works realy well.
it's great to see an aussie company doing so well.
the only time i ever had a problem with it i emailed them and got an answer within a cpl of hours. had a complete breakdown of what i needed to do to fix it, and offered to do it for me for no cost if i wanted.
very impressive.

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the guy i spoke to was awesome. i have bought a few things from them now (chain dev, stem, and i'm getting a front hub), abd they have always been really quick toi answer any questions, and always send heaps of info on what you ask for.
if i need anything they make, they are my first choice now.

Rik

logged out
When I stayed at my uncles in Mudgee, I stripped the pedal thread on my crank (hussefelt :roll:), so I stopped by their workshop to see what could be done. Had a fair bit of a chat, checked the place out, saw some of their products, was very impressed. Definately good guys, very genuine and helpful, they're not just in it for the buck, they really like what they do, and like helping people too.

kiwi

Likes Dirt
yep they definatly have some hot stuff. the stem is wicked and that guide looks indestructable.

im looking into grabbing a stem to put on my new bike when i get it