Aireal Industries, are they still around?

mtec

Squid
Just wondering if anybody knows of a contact for AI.
I have a set hubs and after some parts, but seem to of disappeared. (from the web anyway)
Sure they were in Mudgee there abouts.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Freehub bodies may have been from Taiwan or something semi common from vague memory.
Shame they're not still about.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
They are still around, just not in "Aireal Industries" form. They've helped me in the not too distant past with some parts. Mick or Robbie should be able to point you in the right direction or let you know if parts are available from somewhere else.

http://www.machining.com.au/

Macquarie Precision Engineering Pty Ltd
ABN : 62 075 001 599
Bathurst NSW 2795
Ph:
+61 2 6337 2816
Fax:
+61 2 6337 2830
Mob:
0414 496 591

Sic

Likes Dirt
I needed some spacers for a convertible front hub (9mm-20mm had misplaced the 20mm spacers) so I contacted them via their website to ask about spare parts and for a minimal cost Mick machined me up a new set and had them to my door in about 3 days. So drop them a mail and ask you may be pleasantly surprised.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
You can try Mick and Robbie
But note when they took over they changed to Aireal Australia and made a lot of changes to their hubs so their parts may not suitable to the older Aireal Industry stuff

mtec

Squid
Thanks for all the replies dudes, I'll give them a call in the morning. They are the older design (i think). I dig them simple and look sic