All Mountain Trail Hunting in Sydney

ongwooijin

Likes Bikes
Day 3 in Sydney. Rode Hornsby this morning. Was very impressed with all the woodwork and features and flowiness. Only wish it was longer than the odd 5km. I have read about the Manly Dam trails and Wylde Trails and they sound pretty xc-ish. I am hoping to explore more AM oriented trails. Any recommendations within a 45 minute drive from the city?

marc.r

Likes Dirt
royal national park/loftus

the good trails arnt easy to find but there is some very good techy stuff around temptation creek!

ongwooijin

Likes Bikes
I have heard of good AM type trails in Manly. Hoping to make a visit this Sunday morn. Wondering if anyone able to show me around? Post ride coffee on me as a token of gratitude.

willsy01

Eats Squid
Take a look at Menai.....the full loop is visible on Strava. Keep an eye out for the blue arrows and white marker posts and you'll be fine.

https://www.facebook.com/Menai-MTB-Park-304943189532262/timeline/

Park at ANSTO, ride up the hill to the dump entrance and turn right, ride in and take the right fork (left takes you into the dump), there is gap in the fence to the right, ride along the fire trail and you'll see the trail entrance to the right (there's a sign).