Am I the new Moorey?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Thankfully, there can be only one moorey.

Unless you go all highlander and fight it out.

kip01

Likes Dirt
Are you bald?
Have you given away $1M of bike stuff?
Are you not as tall as perhaps Richard Hammond?
Are you bald?
Do you have a Hilux?
Do you compete with bovines for food?
Do you have a schedule to fill your diesel 4wd with petrol?
Are you bald?
You forgot all the orange bikes he hoards and the tramp stamp :D

iconic

Likes Dirt
Does anybody want to offload their 100mm straight steerer fork?

I'm keen for one as I just got an old school 26" dually for kid duties and it looks like the current fork's steerer is too short to install the mount for a front facing child seat..

Sent from my T780H using Tapatalk

CHEWY

Eats Squid
While we are all at it... I'll swap 26er F120RL (adjustable to 100mm) forks for a set of 140mm forks

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If they're of any interest to either of you I have a set of U turn revelations with stanchion wear. Straight steerer, qr, 130-90mm travel (I think?)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
If they're of any interest to either of you I have a set of U turn revelations with stanchion wear. Straight steerer, qr, 130-90mm travel (I think?)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Hah, same. The wear is below the seals when it's sitting at the lowest in it's travel. It's like the lowers were filled with water (by being left outside?). The stuff that came out when I dropped the lowers was pretty disgusting.

RichJS

Likes Dirt
Does anybody want to offload their 100mm straight steerer fork?

I'm keen for one as I just got an old school 26" dually for kid duties
QR? Whether it's suitable for kid duties depending on your budget / taste, but cyclingdeal still has R7 Pro in 26" at a reasonable price: https://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/manitou-r7-mountain-bike-fork-100mm-travel-9mm-axl/FK-MT-R7

They also sell on ebay, which can be a handy if there's a sale / discount code available to drop the price a bit.