AMB looking at doing a story on our MTB Park

Shane J

Likes Dirt
So how long have you been subscibing to 'arctic mountain dude' for?... You will see a full story on us there, thanks for pointing out the name of the mag.. It just slipped my mind..
ahaha......

DOM

Eats Squid
just make sure they print exactly what you want shane .. AMB tend to change things some what.

good to see they going to give you guys some coverage .. unfortunately we cannot say the same for Farkin .. due to a relationship AMB seen to have with MTBfreak .. they cannot talk about Farkin .. when we stomp all over mtbfreak.

but thats awesome dude .. helps everyone out ..

T.DOG

Likes Bikes
that's awsome shane, :D reward for all your hard work.

welcome to the club mate. :wink:
what size spring have you got?500lb? cause i might be able to get a 600lb
from gav and we could swap? :)

Shane J

Likes Dirt
the Editor will be coming to the park in 2 weeks to take some pics and have a look around. So we will be out there building more tracks in the next two weeks as well as cleaning the place up ready for the story...

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
DOM said:
just make sure they print exactly what you want shane .. AMB tend to change things some what.
I call that journalism.... :wink:

Honestly, I'd be more worried about them just copying the press release word for word (which is what the majority of their parts reviews sound like).

Rik

logged out
Guys, all of you that'll be there for the photo shoot, do this:

grab a fat texta, and on every part of your bike possible, right "farkin.net" :lol: I wonder if they'd edit it out or something...