An early election has been called

Zam

Likes Dirt
Lets hope the rest of this country see some common F&*kin sense and get rid of this disgraceful pathetic goverment....

Oh and GO GEALE!!!!!!

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, Abbott will make an awesome ambassador for our country to the rest of the world, and make sensible, considered decisions that take the country forward.... :yell:
I could handle Trumbull, but seriously.... You what THAT?

Capone

Likes Dirt
Cant wait for all the little peanut people to vote the Libs/Nats in. You did it in QLD, NSW and VIC and look how well it turned out.

Abbott has made the Australian public think he is a good option, perhaps if the public did their research regarding his time as a minister in the Howard govt the perception would be a little different.

I also think that is Abbott does get in he wont last 6months as PM and will be knifed by his party, they know he is crap but while they have such a demanding lead in the poles are playing the party unity game

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
F***ing fantastic, it's an election year. Not only to we get the thrilling choice between a beady-eyed nasally voiced backstabber who has long outstayed her welcome or a jug-eared imbecile who is by a country mile the most embarrassing candidate ever to be put forward as a potential leader of a nation but we also get to have them rammed down our throats for the next 9 months.

Bollocks to this sorry lark. I'm voting for the Australian Pirates Party!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I also think that is Abbott does get in he wont last 6months as PM and will be knifed by his party, they know he is crap but while they have such a demanding lead in the poles are playing the party unity game
I actually thought they would be more likely to do the opposite - they'd put Turnbull in charge as he could comfortably win them the election, then stab him in the back six months down the line and reinstate Abbott to keep all the loudmouth hardline fuckwits in the Party Faithful happy.

Capone

Likes Dirt
I actually thought they would be more likely to do the opposite - they'd put Turnbull in charge as he could comfortably win them the election, then stab him in the back six months down the line and reinstate Abbott to keep all the loudmouth hardline fuckwits in the Party Faithful happy.
Turnbull would have attracted a huge amount of traditional labor voters

I think the biggest issue with the LNP is that they are still smelling of the Howard era

RDH

Likes Dirt
RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! RDH SMASH DIFFERING POLITICAL IDEOLOGY!!!

.. umm, sorry about that.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
It's not actually an early election, just an early call on the election date. Going to be a very long campaign...