An Orange called Don

moorey

call me Mia
Least it’s not a tech support request where your first thought is “You’re too stupid to work this machine” but you have to treat them like grandma just bought a new iPhone
Hey! I just bought a new phone, and it’s confusing AF to me. What’s your point?

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Still waiting for crankset spacers, but my AliExpress orange valves arrived! So put the wheels together.

They look sweet. Have you tried Goodyear before or are you going ‘full orange’ and trying a range of new components?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Theyre special shimano parts. Theyre on order from Shimano Oz via LBS - its an order in job that takes a couple of weeks...
It is race of who can be the slowest - AliExpress delivery or Shimano AU.
I tell you, it is neck and neck from my AliExpress groupset delivery vs. Shimano AU brake adapter experience.

Like turtle racing that has a good ol' fashioned lie down and some sightseeing on the way...ZZZzzzzzz......

I bet your tyres go flat before the fabled ring of crankage arrives at la casa.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Still waiting for crankset spacers, but my AliExpress orange valves arrived! So put the wheels together.

Enjoy the Goodyears. They're absolutely excellent in dry Strayan conditions. Great rolling speed too.

No Newton ST for the front?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Quantifying level of confidence. The spare Renault engine hanging off that engine crane, is it filled with oil, good to go? Same serial number as the engine currently in the car too?

Full disclosure. I had a good to go EJ25 and 4EAT sitting on the shelf for years. Never used them. Came close

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Quantifying level of confidence. The spare Renault engine hanging off that engine crane, is it filled with oil, good to go? Same serial number as the engine currently in the car too?

Full disclosure. I had a good to go EJ25 and 4EAT sitting on the shelf for years. Never used them. Came close
Nope, I used the good engine and the other (thought it was stuffed, but pulling it down revealed it was still in good nick given 250K kms of abuse) went to metal recycling. I am making efforts at reducing my hoarding tendencies...