And booo to you too Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOM

Eats Squid
jesus socket .. your like a broken record mate.

you dont cry when things go bad on a forum do you ?

lets end it mate .. Your post count will be at 2000 before this ends the way your going.

Ty

Eats Squid
ok folks lets all just settle down, i'm sure Dinsy is a top bloke, i think that due to various reasons we all kinda started off on the wrong foot with each other.
yes i'd be pissed off if i had made an avatar and someone stole it, yes i'd probably cut sick at someone for taking it. but on the flip side i know that we are alittle more strict here that the mods are on hcor and nsmb (i'm a serial lurker) and i know that if i came off one of those boards without knowing the different rules and edicate i'd probably step over a line i didn't know about too.

so can we just all leave this be, it's all back to normal (kinda) and lets get on with being australia top MTB site. and wellcome who ever my wish to join.

Thanks

Ty

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok so I skipped alot of posts, just so I can reply so you all can skip mine! I think I got the general gist of it though.

Us 'Admins' work damn hard on this site. It's not out of profiteering, its out of love for the sport and to help the aussie mtb community grow and prosper. Please be gentle with us, sure we make mistakes, it is a difficult job in deciding whats just plain crap and whats a good thread. There are alot of grey areas. Please bear in mind that we, the 'Admins', have only one thing in mind, to keep the content in the forums good for you guys! If we are percieved as being nazi's sometimes, its only cause we have the best intentions at heart. Remember the site has only been going for 3 months now, we are still learning (well I am) and one day we might get the art of forum moderation just right!

Instead of perhaps whinging and sulking at us, lets use some constructive criticism and tell us how we couuld make the forums better for you guys! After all without you guys we wouldnt be as big and ever-expanding as we are now.

Thanks for your support, and lets continue to support the farkin revolution!

Cheers,
Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.