Anna-nicole smith dead

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So what are horny and mega-rich 89yo men going to do now?
I'd say they will continue to be tricked into a marriage that is solely based on sex and money.......
I must say that out of all of the female celebrities that present themselves as a social idiot, she was the one who made a big impression. Her Playboy shoots are still talked about and I'd say now they will be hot property.
I wonder how she died? It all seems very "iffy".

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
edited: heh... lets ust pretend this never happened?

I wonder how she died? It all seems very "iffy".
i heard something regarding an overdose, but then again so many rumours come out of shitlike this that you never actually find out what really happened

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
you're joking, right? who would base a relationship with someone 65 years their senior on sex? it was just money.. she would have had like 12 other guys she went to for the sex :rolleyes:
Swwwoooooosssshhh - there goes his point WAY over your head............:rolleyes:

As you so clearly missed, HE is marrying for the sex. Just so you know.;):)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
When I'm 89 and filthy rich, I hope to have better taste than that trashbag.

Ugliest "model" ever.
When you're 89! Geez dude, you're young and rich now and haven't got any taste. Hopefully as the years go by you'll aquire some taste and stop looking in admiration at the locals in my town.:rolleyes:

toodles

Wheel size expert
When you're 89! Geez dude, you're young and rich now and haven't got any taste. Hopefully as the years go by you'll aquire some taste and stop looking in admiration at the locals in my town.:rolleyes:
One tow truck driver and everyone is a critic.

proprod

Likes Dirt
While everyone mocks and makes jokes, REMEMBER some one has died for what reason does not matter, please give respect.
We all have or secrets and faults, and Anna had hers, also just remember before any more is said a little 6monthold baby has lost a mother for what reason does not matter that child is now motherless. SHOW RESPECT TO THE GONE BAD OR GOOD!