DH Another Legend is Born

rtd

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, how tall are you for the XL sizing? Also, was the bike complete when you purchased, or did you buy as a frame only and have it built?

Looking at a new downhill bike for this year and a 27.5 legend is on the shortlist, had an older 26inch one previously and loved it.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, how tall are you for the XL sizing? Also, was the bike complete when you purchased, or did you buy as a frame only and have it built?

Looking at a new downhill bike for this year and a 27.5 legend is on the shortlist, had an older 26inch one previously and loved it.
Hey bro, I'm just shy over 6ft 4 with riding shoes. It fits like a charm, didn't feel stretched at all

I bought it ex demo complete, i highly recommend contacting Ben from singletracks on Facebook if you want one. He'll look after you. Pm me for some contact info as I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it on the forums.

Last edited:

M4RT0

Likes Bikes
Sweet rig!

I just got a set of DVO Emerald's put on the front, I'm pretty impressed buy how good they feel. Heaps of ways to adjust the settings.

Is the Jade similar or pretty simple with HS/LS compression and rebound?

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Sweet rig!

I just got a set of DVO Emerald's put on the front, I'm pretty impressed buy how good they feel. Heaps of ways to adjust the settings.

Is the Jade similar or pretty simple with HS/LS compression and rebound?
Ive got very little experience to compare it to but its very easy to adjust, same options as most high end shocks, high low and rebound yes.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Kinglake

Was a fun day at kinglake, the 500lb spring on the rear was perfect, i felt very confident running there with my low experience on this rig, it really just ate up everything, added a bit more pressure in the 40's after the first run and it was even better, certainly one of the more newbie friendly shuttle tracks here in mel.

Binaural

Eats Squid
That is a great looking bike in the larger size! Keep an eye on the pivot points, that manufacturer has has a few quality control issues that affected a friend, he eventually had two frames replaced.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That is a great looking bike in the larger size! Keep an eye on the pivot points, that manufacturer has has a few quality control issues that affected a friend, he eventually had two frames replaced.
Interesting. What particular QC issues?