~Another Typical Day~

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Here are some more photos of some riding at my jump. Lachie came over for a few days to jump it and found it really difficult to jump at the start but he got it in the end and started to trick it, so big ups to him! It wasnt a very good day for photos because it was so dull so the photos arnt great. but it was still awesome becuase i am starting to work on supermans and starting to get them abit. Here are the pics... tell me what you think and enjoy! :D

Lachie - smaller person...
Patto aka me - other person...

All the tricks are self explanitry... Last two are my attemps at supermans, landed both and going for more extension soon. :D

~ENJOY~

Pete J

loves his dog
Did you 'bail' any of the jumps???

:p
hehe, geez i crack myself up!

Love the dog pic btw, looks like a cool pooch. :)

scblack

Leucocholic
I like your hi-tech take off - just brilliant.

Yes the dog is cool - best pic of the lot! Haha - good stuff.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Thanks for the comments guys! The take off is so high tech because the dirt i am working with is very dusty and doesnt compact that well. If the pole wasnt there the lip would just crumble.. The pole works ace! The wierd thing was with the supermans, i tried it becuase we only had enough memery for one more shot so i went for it and landed it... after that we deleted a few a took a few more.. Was really worth it! I am out for a week or so though, i have a sprained ankle and have been riding with it for a few weeks and it hasnt been getting any better, so when its better hopefully some more pics with more extension and better lighting!:cool:

Cheers Patto

patto_15

Wheel size expert
emcgough said:
Just use water.. it should set together nicely. Nice pics.
umm, do you think i havnt tried that!? The dirt isnt the best quality dirt. It really sucks. It is mainly just dust. Also i think it isnt really dirt because I think it is the rubble left over from a bomb fire. When ever i put water on it and built the lip with the wet dirt and get it shapped properly, then leave it for a few days watering it blah blah blah. i would ride it for about 5min then it crumbles. So annoying. So i just put the bar there to help my troubles. Works a treat :cool: