Any DH tracks around Perth?

DownhillLife

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, I recently made a short move over to perth. I was wondering if anyone knew of any DH trails? Thanks guys.

DownhillLife

Likes Bikes
Yeah, the Goat Farm's push runs only. In terms of shuttles in Perth there's Mundaring, (map location). The tracks are just after the weir if you're coming from the Kalamunda direction, look for the big fluoro turn signs. For downhill, Peel Districts is the club to check out.

Cheers,
Wes
Thanks dude will scout it out. Went past there going to lunch. Is it near where that big pipe? I live smack bang in the City so I'm not sure which side I would come from

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Is it near where that big pipe? I live smack bang in the City so I'm not sure which side I would come from
I'd say yes but that big pipe goes all the way to Kalgoorlie so it's not really a great reference. From the city you'd probably be going Gt Eastern Highway (past the Goatfarm) and then coming up the hill via Mundaring which is the other way (it'll be on your right). If you hit the weir you've gone too far.

DownhillLife

Likes Bikes
Alright sick dude. Thanks for all the info. Do you go riding much up there? Any good rock gardens, berms, jumps? And how big do you reckon the track is?

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I haven't been on the bike for far too long (although holidays are almost upon me so that could change) but there's generally a good scene up there on Sundays. There's quite a few runs down the hill, think they're all pretty much under two minutes, maybe three. There's a decent collection of berms and jumps but not a lot in the way of rock gardens.

DownhillLife

Likes Bikes
I haven't been on the bike for far too long (although holidays are almost upon me so that could change) but there's generally a good scene up there on Sundays. There's quite a few runs down the hill, think they're all pretty much under two minutes, maybe three. There's a decent collection of berms and jumps but not a lot in the way of rock gardens.
Oh yeah that's cool. Might have to hit up after the trip back home to Wollongong.