any downhill tracks in logan?

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
oh man i am possibly in the worst spot for downhill cause it so flat here except for behind polarfresh which i want to make a track there but dont have the time...any way i was wondering if there were any other tracks in logan than having to drive a minimum of half hour to get to tamborine to do some downhill.

Shaun

joshrides

Likes Dirt
i live in shailer park, i know some tracks that may or may not have been destroyed. ill show you around if you like. they are like 10 ride then walk up it from my house. but the council said they were destroying it but they are super lazy so they will probably still be there.

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Believe it or not, Karawatha has some nice lines. They aren't long, but some are technical and some are fun! There are boulder gardens in there you wouldn't believe.

tmc_2

Likes Dirt
Joshrides and Metalhead, if your tee up a tour can i please come along too!
I know Karawatha pretty good but all runs are short lived in there, Good value on a trail bike tho.
There is some good poential for some good rock hucks into slopes that i have spoted in Karawatha.

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
there is actually a purpose built single track mtb course which conviently only goes down as i found a couple months back, dont quite know if it is still there but it wasnt to bad, i think it was built for XC bikes though and probally has an up hill bit but there is some real potential especially up at the water towers down the side of the hill:)

bighit05

Likes Dirt
that place is pretty fun if your just looking for some drifty fun lol its really loose but there is some decent stuff through there if you look hard enough.. nothing overly technical i think the hardest thing ive found is a 2 ish ft drop to rock soo yeahh nothing to special really

Deadman

Likes Dirt
Yeah, Karawatha, but it is short and sweet and you may need a tracker. I'll give you directions next time I see you.

DM