Any Zwifters out there?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
It was only last night while riding with the Viking Valhalla's that I realised what the blue shit was in peoples pockets, all these dings sounding and then I seen the blue 'thumbs up' fly down into their back pocket.

Every chunt around me has bulging pockets full of thumbs-ups... mine is empty :D
Hah! That’s funny, I never clocked that’s what that was. Just thought people had dropped back to the team car for some e-gels.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Hah! That’s funny, I never clocked that’s what that was.
It was only last night with the dings coming every 5 seconds... this Valhalla crew like to pat each other on the back. I even got about 15 kudos after the ride.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hah! That’s funny, I never clocked that’s what that was. Just thought people had dropped back to the team car for some e-gels.
Same, 2 years on zwift now and never even remotely noticed that. I had noticed the bulging pockets, but just assumed it was a roadie thing to have pockets full of junk, like matching skintight kit is a thing.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Haven't done f-all riding lately. I've been meaning to get Zwift setup again for some time so I can do some virtual-kms after work once or twice a week. Well, there was a near-miss COVID scare at work on Friday (I'm all clear, back tomorrow) which was a good reminder to get the setup sorted just in case as the case-numbers rise over the coming weeks.

Well, I still didn't do many kms, but a lot more vertical than what I'd get from the local creek loop. I'm definitely no @rockmoose - but it was good to make a start again. (Watt-bomb for the screen grab... :p)

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Haven't done f-all riding lately. I've been meaning to get Zwift setup again for some time so I can do some virtual-kms after work once or twice a week. Well, there was a near-miss COVID scare at work on Friday (I'm all clear, back tomorrow) which was a good reminder to get the setup sorted just in case as the case-numbers rise over the coming weeks.

Well, I still didn't do many kms, but a lot more vertical than what I'd get from the local creek loop. I'm definitely no @rockmoose - but it was good to make a start again. (Watt-bomb for the screen grab... :p)
View attachment 381056
Are you Dr Beebenson on zwift?

Or Professor Beebensonson?

I can't find you.....

rockmoose

When you feel like weight doping, just put (RBZ) After your name.
I think it goes the other way. Adding (RBZ) appears to add 40kg to your weight.

I've never been anywhere near 100kg, even with a fully loaded hiking pack

ozzybmx

If I can hack into his computer, I might weight dope him up to 500kg, and challenge him to a race up Alpe du Zwift.
Last time I was speaking to him, he was looking like a lean MoFo ! I reckon 68-70kg, he'll be putting down some watts, fit chunt too.

Funny, I have a chat, he's speaking to the boys... they are all coy... they follow him on Instagram and shit, but wont speak to him in real life :D

rockmoose

Last time I was speaking to him, he was looking like a lean MoFo ! I reckon 68-70kg, he'll be putting down some watts, fit chunt too.

Funny, I have a chat, he's speaking to the boys... they are all coy... they follow him on Instagram and shit, but wont speak to him in real life :D
I haven't chatted with many pros, but he is by far my favourite. So calm, unobtrusive, and genuinely happy for a yarn.

Regarding his wattage, yes, I would still have a battle on my hands, even if he was towing a Kingswood up the Alpe.

ozzybmx

I haven't chatted with many pros, but he is by far my favourite. So calm, unobtrusive, and genuinely happy for a yarn.
He rode the 3hr ebike race at the Dirty Weekend, gets to the top of Dynamic Tension where we were set up and asks me for a pump.
He puts 40psi in and rides on, all the juniors that we were looking after were beaming with pride that he stopped and used my pump :)

rockmoose

Hey! I just happened to see it whilst double checking the locks, after an expedition into the wild outdoors you all rave about.

I was just thoroughly stoked to see Muz back out and about.