Any Zwifters out there?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Nice rig. What's your zwift handle?
I just put my name in for now, but was thinking of changing to something obscure. What’s the protocol in that regard ie is it expected that you use real names (people seem to) or are there made up ones like forums?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I just put my name in for now, but was thinking of changing to something obscure. What’s the protocol in that regard ie is it expected that you use real names (people seem to) or are there made up ones like forums?
Most people just use their real names.

A few dont... Mr R Moose(RBZ)

The idea a while back was to put (RBZ) after your name so we could find each other.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Actually, I'm just trying to gee myself up to get out there. Want to come and do week 3 day 6 of the ftp builder?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Actually, I'm just trying to gee myself up to get out there. Want to come and do week 3 day 6 of the ftp builder?
I’m gunna do something this morning, weather is shite again in the for real life world.

Was thinking of a mountain but not a HC.

Yours is a structured workout I assume - what intervals? Not sure I want be involved as yet.

rockmoose

I’m gunna do something this morning, weather is shite again in the for real life world.

Was thinking of a mountain but not a HC.

Yours is a structured workout I assume - what intervals? Not sure I want be involved as yet.
This is today's ride. My ftp is 207w.

rockmoose

Stay away from France then. Ven-top, and La Rein will both have you questioning your will to live.

Stick with Watopia. Mountain Route or Mountain 8 are both still pretty serious outings, particularly when you head up to the radio tower.

I think either of these two will give you a good blast, with the short 5% climb up the volcano.

rockmoose

I don’t own an ftp yet, aside from the one it calculates after my 2.1 pizza slice first ride.

Does this workout involve erg mode but in the game routes? What route?
I've started doing my workouts in erg mode now. Once I got the hang of it, it's great. You can choose any route from the three current worlds to do your workout.

There are a heap of 'build me up' workout programs, if you want to test the waters. Really good if motivation is flagging, as they set you a sensible weekly stress score that will give you solid improvements, without totally fucking you over.