Any Zwifters out there?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Super achievable just by chosing a course with elevation for your workouts and then tapping out some extra VM at recovery after the workout finishes
For an immediate climb and not as time consuming or hard as the ADZ, select a 30 min workout and Jungle Circuit, as soon as it starts, do a U turn and you are at the bottom of the radio tower climb (Kom reverse), use your companion arrows to navigate to the bottom, 30 mins workout will take most of us to the top of the mountain... some may make it down the other side.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
For an immediate climb and not as time consuming or hard as the ADZ, select a 30 min workout and Jungle Circuit, as soon as it starts, do a U turn and you are at the bottom of the radio tower climb (Kom reverse), use your companion arrows to navigate to the bottom, 30 mins workout will take most of us to the top of the mountain... some may make it down the other side.
You're better coming down the KOM reverse as descending the Epic KOM has too many "uphills" (Yes the reverse has at least one you need to pedal through as well)....

ozzybmx

You're better coming down the KOM reverse as descending the Epic KOM has too many "uphills" (Yes the reverse has at least one you need to pedal through as well)....
Reckon I've done the KOM maybe twice and the reverse probably 20-25 times. I like the fact you get straight into the climb with the selected workout.

There's a couple of downhills both ways but it doesnt take as long as an Alpe and gets about half the elevation. For me with approach, ADZ climb and descent, its around 1.5hrs.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Reckon I've done the KOM maybe twice and the reverse probably 20-25 times. I like the fact you get straight into the climb with the selected workout.

There's a couple of downhills both ways but it doesnt take as long as an Alpe and gets about half the elevation. For me with approach, ADZ climb and descent, its around 1.5hrs.
FWIW while trying to get the Tron bike, I found the best and most efficient way to gain VM was to do a workout on Ven Top.

GPLama and other ZwifTubers have come up with similar results.

It's just more satisfying to complete the climb rather than bug out at the end of your allocated time

ozzybmx

We're back ! Just got a 30 day promo code email :cool:

So subscribed again and grabbed the free month to kick it off.

A few rainy days this week so will do some rides, might even crack out an Alpe.

Only about 10,000vm from the 50k mark on the Everest challenge as someone entered me in the tour of Italy or California at the start and I was about 5000vm in before I realised. Would be nice to knock out 2000vm per week.

hdfhdfhdfhdf.jpg

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
For anyone looking for the hardest workout I've done so far on Zwift....
I can confirm that Eric (ZwiftInsider) wasn't just whining about "Mosaic" from the Build me up program...

I looked it up this morning, just after you'd finished. Made me feel queasy all day

ozzybmx

I looked it up this morning, just after you'd finished. Made me feel queasy all day
Had to up my weight by a couple of kgs, eebin and Duck In visits has gave me a nudge in the wrong direction... Need a FTP decrease to go with it.

ozzybmx

That'll make the workouts easier for you, you've still got the powa
My 30km freebie from a few nights ago reminded me what it was like to sweat. My FTP is 262 from memory, a bit high for current fitness as I haven't pushed too hard since my op.