Any Zwifters out there?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Anyone doing anything interesting tomorrow? The fat phuk has a day off..... And the weather looks like a zwift kind of day...

S

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Anyone doing anything interesting tomorrow? The fat phuk has a day off..... And the weather looks like a zwift kind of day...

S

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
I was thinking of ticking off a few badges in zone 2 mode: Fine and Sandy; Island Outskirts; Gotham Grind.

Then, if I have anything in the tank, doing hill repeats on Grand Central Circuit.

Any of that sound appealing?

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I was thinking of ticking off a few badges in zone 2 mode: Fine and Sandy; Island Outskirts; Gotham Grind.

Then, if I have anything in the tank, doing hill repeats on Grand Central Circuit.

Any of that sound appealing?
No..... you killed the pig last time.... but..... yeah, this fat phukr needs some encouragement and something to chase.... Need to drop wife at the station tomorrow morning and a quick ride home.... but after that..... We do have to do a drop in on heart attack keith (Not sure he's actually alive.... no, and that's not exaggeration) but, will look for the moose and join rides....

s

Ackland

chats d'élevage
So I've given myself 10 days off in the hopes of not coughing up a lung...
I assume that tomorrow will really hurt

rockmoose

So I've given myself 10 days off in the hopes of not coughing up a lung...
I assume that tomorrow will really hurt
Well you inspired me to smash through my lethargy and punch a workout, so mucho grassy arse

Hope you feel better, and get back on it soon.

Last night rode with a D group Beanies Brunch on the Muckle Yin route in Scotland, just wanted an easy hit out, I'm getting all sorts of aches and pains in my legs, feets, hips atm

Was 300m climbing but was pretty easy, put that in the bank for the Tron, 9,000 to go.

Might try a rated climb tonight, if i can find one that won't kill me.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anyone serviced their trainer ?

@rockmoose yours has a few Km's on it. Mine was making a dull tick under load, ends up it was the big belt wheel bearings on the alu bearing shaft.

Stripped down, greased the shaft, cleaned all the pully wheels, lube'd the freehub which was dry, cleaned the dust and shit out of the inside and out then waxed the chain.

A couple of quick test efforts and it seems silent.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius

@rockmoose yours has a few Km's on it. Mine was making a dull tick under load, ends up it was the big belt wheel bearings on the alu bearing shaft.

Stripped down, greased the shaft, cleaned all the pully wheels, lube'd the freehub which was dry, cleaned the dust and shit out of the inside and out then waxed the chain.

Won't lie, pig had been wondering if them there thingos needed some fettlin.... y'all should write a quick guide on what you did... be an aweful good resource.....

S

ozzybmx

Won't lie, pig had been wondering if them there thingos needed some fettlin.... y'all should write a quick guide on what you did... be an aweful good resource.....

S
What's your trainer ?

Rockmoose and my trainer are the same Saris H3.

It was just a simple side removal and detention the belt, then take the freehub and pull the big pully wheel off. The surface that the large Saris drive wheel bearings spin on was dry as... it was making a tick noise on every pedal stroke. A clean and regrease and its good. The freehub is a typical ratchet ting with a 3 pawl setup, some FinishLine wet lube in there and its gone semi quiet, was sounding very Hope clacky before that. Clean the tensioning wheel and power drive wheels with alcohol wipes and dont let any grease or oil get on the surfaces on reassembly.

Cant hurt to pop the cover and give it a birthday regardless of the model, they seem to suck some dust inside depending where they are used.

rockmoose

Yeah, just once so far. The belt was getting a bit squeaky, so pulled her apart, cleaned it all with isopropyl. I was quite surprised just how dirty it got in there. Greased the freehub (mine wasn't dry, but due a refresh), and gave the belt a liberal rub a dub with CRC belt conditioner.

No issues since, but it's probably been a year since that was done. Might give it another go.

ozzybmx

Didn't realise if you started in a world, you stayed in it.

Was trying to teleport from Makuri Islands to Watopia but just moved between pacers in the same world.