anyone feeling generous?

demo man

Used to be cool.
if anyone who checks this thread/area thingo rides with clipless pedals, or has a set of clipless pedals, or knows someone with clipless pedals, i am interested in buying a pair, but would like to check them out before i buy. so my idea was to either have a few quick runs on a bike with clipless pedals or swap pedals to my bike for a few quick runs to see how i like them, coz i don't wanna sopend my $$$ to find that i hate them.

if anyone is nice enough to help me out, PM me, ring me (0404 769 221), e-mail or ring me at home (02 6258 2308) and i will try and sort out a return favour or something.

cheers guys,
Sam

928stu

Likes Dirt
I have a pair you can try out Sam.
Are you caoming down to BigBit next weekend - if so I'll bring them with me.
Do you have shoes? - I have a pair - about 10.5 in size(prob not big enought LOL)

Stu

demo man

Used to be cool.
hey stu!

umm, i now have 2 offers for pedals, and 2 offer for shoes, but both pairs of shoes are too samll!!! that sucks!

thanks you heaps for the offer tho, you're a legand!! i will try and find some shoes, i have posted about it, and will get on the phone tomorrow about it too.

i think i will be at bigbit, but i don't know yet, i'll have to check with mum ;)

plus i'll need some directions too, but i'll grab those from corcs site.

oh well, what can you do?
Cheers,
bigfoot, err, i mean Sam

P.S.
i am a size 12-13

demo man

Used to be cool.
by the way, what day are you going to be at bigbit? and what time? and will i need to have my own transport or can i get a lift up (to the top i.e. shuttles) with someone else? and food wise, just pack a sandwedge yeah?

PM me or call me (0404 769 221) if you dont want to spill over the net.

again, thanks heaps for that offer, i really appriciate it Stuart!

please, anyone with clip shoes, please! by the way, if you dont want your shoes to be ridden for a day at bigbit, i would be happy to test somewhere else, as i can borrow the other set of pedals fram whatshisface and take them to majura or where ever. i will be happy with any sort of spin.

Cheers,
Sam