Anyone Following The Rittenhouse Trial

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You’re optimistic. ‘Life’ doesn’t mean life… and there will be appeals. They’ll serve 10 years maybe.
Yes and yes they are pieces of shit but recent events show they could have walked free and become GOP senators next month.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That case is very sad for the victim. I think it is way more important then the Kyle R case. Right outcome there.

Another is the case of Kumanjayi Walker in the NT. I am not sure where I am at with that one as we expect the police to be perfect in some crazy situations.

Once any trail gets political it gets too messy and you would question if any fair trial can be had.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
All you need to know about entrenched societal racism and bigotry, in this country and many others, is all there to see in the Cleo Smith case. Thankfully that case was resolved for the good...but swap her out for any number of indigenous children that go missing EVERY SINGLE DAY and see if the media follow it for 3 minutes, let alone three weeks!

moorey

call me Mia
All you need to know about entrenched societal racism and bigotry, in this country and many others, is all there to see in the Cleo Smith case. Thankfully that case was resolved for the good...but swap her out for any number of indigenous children that go missing EVERY SINGLE DAY and see if the media EVEN REPORT ON IT.
FIFY.
Absolutely though.

slowmick

38-39"
Similarly the resources being piled into finding William Tyrrell. Maybe we need to issue indigenous kids with Spiderman outfits.

moorey

call me Mia
Similarly the resources being piled into finding William Tyrrell. Maybe we need to issue indigenous kids with white face paint.
FIFY also.
Fully behind everyone kids being found….preferably alive, but at least some closure if not…but the clicks and fucks just aren’t there if you’re brown.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Very depressing .
For something to make you think ,with history being rewritten watch Noughts and Crosses Sunday pm ABC.