Anyone going to the Melbourne Nitro Circus ?

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
Anyone here going to the Melbourne leg of the Nitro Circus tour, next year.

I just bought myself some VIP tickets, but I think it will be well worth it...

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
Yeh i was stoked when I got my VIP ticks, I tryied first time but it said it was sold out, tryied again and it let me book.

I cant wait to meet Travis, guys a gun. I took the day off school last wednesday to go up to sydney and watch the man flip a Heli, cost me $150 all up after food, taxi and airfares via jetstar. Had to take the flight from avalon airport tho, twas' quite a bitch to wake up at 3AM for the flight up.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh i was stoked when I got my VIP ticks, I tryied first time but it said it was sold out, tryied again and it let me book.

I cant wait to meet Travis, guys a gun. I took the day off school last wednesday to go up to sydney and watch the man flip a Heli, cost me $150 all up after food, taxi and airfares via jetstar. Had to take the flight from avalon airport tho, twas' quite a bitch to wake up at 3AM for the flight up.
Yeah, a mate of mine's old man used to be a race mechanic/tuner for Yamaha Racing (I think it was Yamaha, don't quote me on it) over in America ~7 years ago. He's met Travis twice, both on separate occasions, and has nothing but good words to say about how friendly and nice a bloke he is.

BansheeTwoTwelve

Likes Dirt
Yeah, a mate of mine's old man used to be a race mechanic/tuner for Yamaha Racing (I think it was Yamaha, don't quote me on it) over in America ~7 years ago. He's met Travis twice, both on separate occasions, and has nothing but good words to say about how friendly and nice a bloke he is.
Yeh, most of these Freestyle guys covered in tats are cocky as, Travis seems like a real down to earth kinda guy. I've got 199 Lives on DVD, awesome movie, defenetly worth the watch.