Anyone in Perth?

jameister

Likes Bikes
Is there anyone in and around Perth that wants to show a new guys the local trails? Just moved from Sydney, it all seems a bit different... Cheers J

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate, i moved from sydney to perth about twelve months ago and ride heaps over here, mostly DH when I can and XC during the week, I even race enduro when it comes up....i dont come on here often but a good place to go is the peel districts mountain bike club page on facebook.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back in the day..

We used to ride in the hills around Kalamunda, and other spots along the Darling Range. Walyunga National Park and Bullsbrook would be more reasonable distance to travel. I haven't lived or ridden in Perth since pre suspension fork days though. WA is quite the nanny state in a lot of ways so by now there's probably lots of rules and regs limiting where you can ride..

jameister

Likes Bikes
hey mate, i moved from sydney to perth about twelve months ago and ride heaps over here, mostly DH when I can and XC during the week, I even race enduro when it comes up....i dont come on here often but a good place to go is the peel districts mountain bike club page on facebook.
Thanks mate, I will check the fb page out and if you want someone to tag along with when your out and about , gis a shout or pm me on here :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk