anyone name their Bike (or their car?)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Curious if anyone names their bikes, or think that's weird? If you think its weird, did you name your car? if so, fess up so you can be called a hypocrite in public.

My car is named Roxy, she a free spirited gal - red VF SV6

Thinking of a name for the bike...But it feels weird, don't know why.

Fess up.

Minlak

custom titis
Curious if anyone names their bikes, or think that's weird? If you think its weird, did you name your car? if so, fess up so you can be called a hypocrite in public.

My car is named Roxy, she a free spirited gal - red VF SV6

Thinking of a name for the bike...But it feels weird, don't know why.

Fess up.
Post a pic of your bike with the name would be cool - see if it looks like what it’s named :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Mrs Jimny is called 'Pigasus'. My old Hyundai was called 'The Goat' since it was like riding a small animal.

My bikes are known as 'The Zanger', 'Big Blue', 'Ol' Yella' and 'Justin Timberline'.
I have a few more to name and better get around to it pronto, oneday...Errr....

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Mrs Jimny is called 'Pigasus'. My old Hyundai was called 'The Goat' since it was like riding a small animal.

My bikes are known as 'The Zanger', 'Big Blue', 'Ol' Yella' and 'Justin Timberline'.
I have a few more to name and better get around to it pronto, oneday...Errr....
Mrs Jimny?

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
I owned a white Mitsubishi Sigma that was called The Stigmata and I had a Honda Prelude called Orinoko. Tried to name other cars but nothing stuck - just wasn’t right.

I had an turquoise alloy yeti sb66 called Carl and now have a gunmetal grey Transition Sentinel called Iceberg Slim. the end.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have named 2 bikes and 1 car.

The Penetrator - an azonic eliminator 2 frame that apparently had 9 inches of rear travel.

The flying death banana - a black and yellow adrenaline something something that I got from dh direct.

The toaster - a 1994 Mitsubishi van. A friend went so far as to order stickers for it.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I have named 2 bikes and 1 car.

The Penetrator - an azonic eliminator 2 frame that apparently had 9 inches of rear travel.

The flying death banana - a black and yellow adrenaline something something that I got from dh direct.

The toaster - a 1994 Mitsubishi van. A friend went so far as to order stickers for it.
This is the best. Lol