Anyone seen a matchmaker for Shimano brakes and Sram shifters?

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've seen a set made with Avid matchmakers and a hacksaw, and I might have a go at that if I can't find a tailor made option.

I want to run Shimano XTR trail brakes with Sram XO shifters.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Save me starting a new thread...

If I swap my elixer 5 out for Saint, is there a new mount i can buy for my x7 shifter? As its currently bolted on with the matchmaker clamp, or do I need to buy a whole new shifter?

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Save me starting a new thread...

If I swap my elixer 5 out for Saint, is there a new mount i can buy for my x7 shifter? As its currently bolted on with the matchmaker clamp, or do I need to buy a whole new shifter?
you can just use the original shifter clamp.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
My demo came with matchmaker clamp, so the shifter attaches to the brake lever clamp. Can run brake lever by itself but not shifter.
Was a bit of a run on these last month, I gave mine away to another burner. Try moorey, i think he uses them to clamp his dick bags closed.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Still wondering where the fuck he is... thread has been going long enough for some sort of useless input from him?:playball:

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My demo came with matchmaker clamp, so the shifter attaches to the brake lever clamp. Can run brake lever by itself but not shifter.
Send me your address, I'll post you one. You want silver or black?

These might be a gogo

http://problemsolversbike.com/products/mismatch_adapters

Technical Details
Requires SRAM MatchMaker-compatible shifters
Requires Shimano I-Spec-compatible brake levers (2012 & earlier)

Trying to find if new xtr / XT M785 will work
These things were not around when I was looking. Would need to try a set to see what the alignment was like as I'm pretty fussy about the positioning.