anyone seen matrix reloaded yet?

schmook

Likes Dirt
i liked the pretentious french fuck
the huge kahlua advertisement rave in zion threw me though

lots of cool fight scenes, product placement, and a quick lets shove something philosophical in here quickly scene...

i liked it.

cfer

Cannon Fodder
i liked it
love the way how they blend religious overtone and philosophy into an otherwise generic action movie. can't wait to see the conclusion

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Fight scenes were absolutely awesome...but what was with the whole notion of giving Keanu Reeves such a profound dialogue.
the dude can't act. I feel almost embarrased when he opens his mouth and starts talking about humanity, choices within humanity etc.
I keep thinking he's gonna say, "Woooah, duuuuuude!"

CensoredDH

Likes Bikes
Yeh..this one was fully a bit raunch...

Sick as movie tho...I wish I could download stuff into my head to be able to do like they can...

"Downhill Mountain Biking thanks Tank..."

wombat

Lives in a hole
Techno Destructo said:
Well, that movie was dissappointing. Too much money on FX and not enough on script and screenplay...
I'm with you to a certain extent, I don't think they fell into the trap as much as some other big hype movies have. It wasn't bad, but the ending gave me the shits, i mean could you be any more obvious in trying to drag people to the third one?

cE

Likes Dirt
Fight scenes were absolutely awesome...but what was with the whole notion of giving Keanu Reeves such a profound dialogue.
the dude can't act. I feel almost embarrased when he opens his mouth and starts talking about humanity, choices within humanity etc.
I keep thinking he's gonna say, "Woooah, duuuuuude!"
:lol:
I'm with ya there....but I gotta admit he does a pretty good job of the fight scenes. But anyway, who would you guys suggest would be a better Neo? I heard the role was originally meant for Will Smith!