Anyone used bike24?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Yeah if they won't listen to their customers no hope they will listen to our government lol
I fail to see how the government can make an offshore company collect GST for it. Particularly when the transaction takes place offshore.

teK--

Eats Squid
Guessing If it doesn't have the "gst paid" paperwork they would block the package at customs, or return to sender.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Guessing If it doesn't have the "gst paid" paperwork they would block the package at customs, or return to sender.
Except plenty of companies are exempt due to the sales threshold. Surely they don't have to apply for exemption?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Yeah, their packaging is flimsy as! I was concerned when I ordered a set of wheels from them 15 months ago. Surprisingly the box was undamaged.

IME, Starbike, hibike and bike components use much sturdier packaging.
I had a similar experience with wheels from bike24 too. Completely different boxes and quite sturdy. They still packed the other bits in loosely though and I ended up with a scratch on the rear rim caused by something bashing against it in transit. Emailed a photo to Bike24 and they refunded me 25 Euro.

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would have thought if they don’t have d the available staff to collect gst upon entry to Australia, they wouldn’t have the staff to check every package and cross check with complying retailers and those that fall below the 75k threshold.