April Fools Joke?

Toxic

Likes Dirt
Redirecting people from the Farkin front page to the US government cybercrime website.

Someone has been very creative. 8)

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
i missed it.... i come straight to the forums!

that does explain a lot though!

Toxic

Likes Dirt
It was 30 secs of inconvenience after I clicked to what was happening and dug through the browser history to find the direct link to the forum, which was blindingly obvious when I saw it. :oops:

tu plang

knob
hahah i just downloaded netscape cos my sister needs it for her uni website etc. and i thought i might goto farkin.net (i usually go straight to forums) and then it comes up with cybercrime.gov... well lets just say i was a little disappointed in netscape's ability :S

SPyX

Likes Dirt
Haha, yeah it was confusing at first, thought it had been hacked, as long as forums still working :)

Dane

Likes Dirt
i spotted your thread about it last night peachy, i think it was you, i thought you might have been abusing some substances!

Krusty

Likes Dirt
yeh it happened to me too and it's soo annoying i you have to go onto google and search it and then you can go onto it will it be fixed guys???????

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh god the yanks are here! please god no....no...dont take me to camp x-ray....run guys save yourse

bighitter184

Likes Bikes
I jumped on at 5:30 am this morning to PM someone before the wife got up and I was dead set stumped,freak me out at first.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
lol, my bad... I was supposed to be back at 12 noon today to come clean, bt got stuck at work till now (3).

Anyhow, I had to do something for april fools :)