Arcadia track maintenance - Sat 25th June

schmackster

NSWMTB, Manly Warringah MTB
Going up to the track on Sat to try and find a few new sections in order to make the track a bit longer for the upcoming state round.

Anyone who wants to have some input or just likes thrashing through the bush looking for new track is welcome to join me.

Probably from about 11am to 3pm. I will add another post on Friday with acurate times.

robbyloveday

Likes Dirt
downhill?

is it like a downhillish track if it is i will b there 4 sure!
or if its XC is it able andfun on a freeridishbike

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
It's an XC track - I reckon it'd be fun to ride on any bike, but no real hill either up or down.

schmackster

Hornsby said:
If its not raining I'll see you there about 11.30ish any tools to bring??
If it's raining then I definitely won't be there either but if it is fine then I should be there at about 11:30 too. As for tools the best thing is a steel rake if you have one and if not then we have plastic rakes in the shed and I will bring a few other tools for the more stubborn obstacles ;)

Let's hope the weather is fine and don't forget your bike as we need to test it when we have finished :D

well frogboy, you'd better get out there with your rake'n'bike. rake first,then ripp that shit up!! while everybodies there!
if i get my stinky back together i'll even come down for a looksy.

schmackster

Hornsby said:
Sorry can't make on Saturday due to prior comitment, see you at the socil ride??
No problems but I just heard that they have cancelled the social ride due to expected wet weather so don't head down to the dam expecting a free lunch on Sunday!

Hornsby

Likes Dirt
schmackster, now that the social ride has been cancelled I'm free to help with trail maintenence at Arcadia so weather permitting I'll see you there at 11.30ish, with bike and tools

Cheers