Are you ready for Bike Buller 2019?

John U

MTB Precision
Does anybody know if you need to wear a full face for practice on the gravity enduro course tomorrow (mainly the gang gangs, misty bit)?

Also where are the best spots to park? Don't want to have to park in the lower car parks and ride up if I can avoid it.
Chairlift is running Saturday and Sunday. Not sure if that helps.

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
@ttnguyen133 - do you plug the tyre before you get started pumping. looks like a wild weekend.
Yeah, the hole was just a bit too big for the sealant to seal up. Plugging a tyre is so much quicker than replacing a tube at least.

Anyway, I've had so many punctures with the Nobby Nics on the rear, think it's time for something tougher.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

padams10003

Likes Dirt
Yeah, the hole was just a bit too big for the sealant to seal up. Plugging a tyre is so much quicker than replacing a tube at least.

Anyway, I've had so many punctures with the Nobby Nics on the rear, think it's time for something tougher.

What psi were you running? I ran 23 in the front and 26 in the back which seemed just about spot on. Any lower and I reckon i would have ended up like you.

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
What psi were you running? I ran 23 in the front and 26 in the back which seemed just about spot on. Any lower and I reckon i would have ended up like you.
Not sure how accurate my pump is but only 16/18 front/rear. I'm around 74kg geared up and have 2.5/2.6 inch tyres.

moorey

call me Mia
I run higher at Buller than usual trails, particularly if doing abom, outlaw and even copperhead. Prolly 28r/24f. I’m about your weight.