Are you ready for Bike Buller 2019?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Really enjoy your/your guys vids @Rendog - good casual vibe, decent amount of info and trail feature diversity packed in (espically given the vids are pretty quick) topped off with lots of b-roll that's actually relevant to the vid. Keep up the good work!

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really enjoy your/your guys vids @Rendog - good casual vibe, decent amount of info and trail feature diversity packed in (espically given the vids are pretty quick) topped off with lots of b-roll that's actually relevant to the vid. Keep up the good work!
Thanks mate, appreciate it!

ttnguyen133

Likes Bikes
How tough is the amateur gravity enduro? Thinking of signing up for this as my first ever race. Course map says its 30km but looking at strava, its more like low 20s? My usual rides are hardly ever more than 20kms. The 25km cascades ride day last week was quite tough fitness wise. With the chairlifts, it shouldn't be so bad?

padams10003

Likes Dirt
How tough is the amateur gravity enduro? Thinking of signing up for this as my first ever race. Course map says its 30km but looking at strava, its more like low 20s? My usual rides are hardly ever more than 20kms. The 25km cascades ride day last week was quite tough fitness wise. With the chairlifts, it shouldn't be so bad?
From strava, it looks to be about 250-300m of climbing in the first 3 stages, then is all chairlift. Compared to the Mount Beauty GE, it is a piece of piss.

padams10003

Likes Dirt
Does anybody know if you need to wear a full face for practice on the gravity enduro course tomorrow (mainly the gang gangs, misty bit)?

Also where are the best spots to park? Don't want to have to park in the lower car parks and ride up if I can avoid it.