Armidale 4x

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Havn't yet seen any info on what the race shedule is this weekend, when does practice start, racing start ect ect..... is it all the same as last time?

some help here would be good

thanks

oldbean

NSWMTB
So for those of you that weren't there you missed a great day of racing on a really fun track. WHERE WERE YOU ALL?? It was a slightly disppointing turn out, but those of us that made the trek had a great time.

Results for Sport and Elite (all I can remember, sorry to others)

Elite
1. Jared Graves (Yeti)
2. Alex Lloyd (Blackmans)
3. Terry Scarr (Blackmans)

Sport
1. James Collins (Cove)
2. Randal Huntington (fortheriders.com)
3. Matt Nauthe

Overall results should be announced soon... I guess.

Shout out to Dave Rugendyke and the others at Armidale for running the event, all the sponsors who got behind it too and Glen Jacobs for being there to add the finishing touches to the track, which made for great racing right down to the wire (isn't that right Randal!)

Hopefully we'll see some photos up here soon! (Where are they Squid? ;-) )

Oh, and a big 'Get Well Soon' for Tim Bardsley-Smith who broke his collar bone in a very spectacular crash. Hope the drive home wasn't too bad.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
wasn't too many people there but dam the footage turned out real good, the armidale 4x section will be a nice one i think, especially the footage we got at the tamworth country music fest haha

ashhash

Likes Dirt
God dammit...
Ill tell ya where I was...at home!!
I thought it was on Sunday :rolleyes:

Retarded I know, I hope someones got good pics/footage!

Benji_bungman

Likes Dirt
OH that was such a good day, took most of the week to get the track in that condition hahah! hay no won would happen to have pics of my stack during practice?? race plate number 602, blue xc jersey?

cheers mate