Arron ross sig frame...

Drew.

Eats Squid
you guys are just idiot's

y the hell would they have diffrent colors if they didnt want you to have the choice
You just said they didn't have the color you want, hence they have sold out, and obviously do not have any of that color left, so you can hope they will get that color in, settle for a different color or keep searching, it's that simple, you have the option to buy this awesome frame but are choosing not to because it's not the right color? Hmmmmmmm. okay? clearly we are the dickheads.:rolleyes:

i dont need to friggin deserve it...

i work 11 hours a day in a metal factory thats enough bloody hard work to deserve whatever the F$%& i want!! :mad:
Yeah boo hoo i work 65 hour weeks at a fucken shithole. You may work hard enough to deserve 'whatever the fuck you want', in this case it's an FBM stairmaster, which so happen to be out of production and are now in rare quantities. But hey, not having the color you want, i'd be put off buying the best frame ever made for that same reason, too.:)

wtp-addict

Likes Dirt
get off my case im not gonna get it...

going with the black subrosa...

and i work 66 hours a week soo stop whining :rolleyes:

Antho188

Likes Dirt
gah after all your bitching, your going to go with another frame..

nice one

you just said you only worked 11 hours a week, wtf are you on about working 66?

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Na, he said 11 hours a day. Hell, if i worked that much i'd be pissed off too.

My only question is when the fuck are you going to have time to ride the thing?

mtberdave

Likes Dirt
this thread reminds of my dads mate that had 4 jobs.

had so much debt but i did work out for him had a realy nice house and a blown torana.

i think he died from stress but.

RIP him

i dont need to friggin deserve it...

i work 11 hours a day in a metal factory thats enough bloody hard work to deserve whatever the F$%& i want!! :mad:
Hahaha i have no sympathy for you. If you choose to work in such a place and such long hours its your problem and dont go whinging about it. If you dont like it change it... Geez! Noone cares about what you think you deserve because you work in a crappy place and long hours because you choose to! All we have been saying is that if you want something that bad initially and they dont have your "colour" you are being a noob and need to stop being so shallow. Fetch i know kids that work 80+ hours a week for $8 an hour just to afford being able to buy whatever frame they can get just to go riding. This isn't about who works longest etc etc it sounds like you are doing a "my dads bigger than your dad". You asked for help and advice and people gave it and all you do is get all stupid about it...I'd hate to supervise you at work! Enjoy the subrosa they are a good frame and i hope they have it in black! :D

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
You guys working real long hours better be earning REAL good cash for the amount of time you put in!!!!

Working a 36hour week is too much for me!

wtp-addict

Likes Dirt
Hahaha i have no sympathy for you. If you choose to work in such a place and such long hours its your problem and dont go whinging about it. If you dont like it change it... Geez!(thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard y would i change jobs on my second year of my apprenticeship) Noone cares about what you think you deserve because you work in a crappy place(i love working there im not whining) and long hours because you choose to! All we have been saying is that if you want something that bad initially and they dont have your "colour" you are being a noob and need to stop being so shallow. Fetch i know kids that work 80+ hours a week for $8 an hour just to afford being able to buy whatever frame they can get just to go riding. (good for em) This isn't about who works longest etc etc it sounds like you are doing a "my dads bigger than your dad" (thats a load of BS). You asked for help and advice and people gave it and all you do is get all stupid about it...I'd hate to supervise you at work! Enjoy the subrosa they are a good frame and i hope they have it in black! :D

And ill say now.. if i cant get a subrosa in black i wont get that one as well

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
There is a guy that rides a wtp near my house that got his frame colour matched to his yellow sunday forks. Its exactly the same colour. Maybe you should do that if u can't get the colour you want.

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
umm i average about 550-670 a week depending on tax

it goes allright for a 17yr old lol
Lol, I'm a first year apprentice, I get about 250-300 a week. They didn't have the bike in the colour i wanted, So i bought it and painted it the colour i wanted. Simple.