ACT Assumed SOLD

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not related to the sale, but yes, front triangle carbon, rear chainstays alloy I'm pretty sure.

I think this may have sold?

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, this was listed in January, and has had answered replies from July, it's gggggooonnnne! ;)

Admin need to delete it

Edit; unanswered replies from April

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Dude, this was listed in January, and has had answered replies from July, it's gggggooonnnne! ;)

Admin need to delete it

Edit; unanswered replies from April
Dude, admin don't need to do anything.

The lazy fucker that listed it NEEDS TO PUT SOLD IN THE TITLE!!!!!!

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This shit is what I hate the most on this forum. Hate it even more than the Poodoodle and Veganator show.

Update the fucking title!

Piss or got off the pot!

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
This shit is what I hate the most on this forum. Hate it even more than the Poodoodle and Veganator show.

Update the fucking title!

Piss or got off the pot!
Problem is if you're a tapatalk user you cant edit title.... know it's a bit lazy but betting a lot of ppl don't bother with website

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Problem is if you're a tapatalk user you cant edit title.... know it's a bit lazy but betting a lot of ppl don't bother with website
You can open the thread in a Web browser from Tapatalk and edit that way. It takes 30 seconds.
People are just lazy cunts. That's humanity for ya.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's not a valid excuse.

By joining the site you agree to Rotoburn's rules. Deciding to use Tapatalk does not trump the existence of these rules.

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
Old mate hasn't posted anything since the March. I'm guessing copping rotor burn hate is not a big deal to him.

Still sucks though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk