Sold Astrix huckster, booo

Flow-Rider

Burner
You don't need a 2x on the front. You never have and never will. They aren't the spawn of Satan, they are the tool of people afraid to pump the dial up to send. What is your front ring and cassette range? This is an East target for changing the bike's feel. Save up some coin then: swap out the huge forks (already sold yeah?) for a sensible 170/180mm air option + swap coil for air shock + swap tyres for something a bit more dj/bmx style and have yourself a really fucking cool bike for smashing jumps and drops.
You don't "need" 2X but it makes your life a lot easier when you need to climb a 16kg+ dh rig so that you have more energy in the tank for when you send it :p,

safreek

You'd fold that like a unbaked pretzel.

If you still have the forks keep the bike tank and bust it out for shuttles every now and then. It's the kind of bike that keeps life good.
Yeah, you are probably right. They look so cool though.
I have no intentions of selling the bike for real cheap, I really do like it, when I put it up for sale there was a Schwinn for sale, USD forks and all, I would of liked that a lot.

safreek

You don't "need" 2X but it makes your life a lot easier when you need to climb a 16kg+ dh rig so that you have more energy in the tank for when you send it :p,
I think the astrix comes in at around 22-23 kg, nothing makes that easy to pedal uphill.
The devinci is around 16ish and is the best uphill bike i remember having.
It's good not to have to get a run up for hills.
I think the astrix would be easier with a fork half the weight

safreek

Would also swap for a sensible amount of tattooing from a qualified tattooist as far as Brisbane or coffs, bargain for you if your kid needs a man's bike

safreek

Are you fucking blind? That canary is in a coal mine man!!! That one tough bird and a lot of lives are depending on it to sing them through.
Thank god for Mr adani, no more innocent canaries being sacrificed for humans. Open cut obviously rules as far as coal mines go, yeah?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well, there you go, there is hope for us all.

Reminds me of a gentleman I met at a garage sale that got a Tattoo kit from somewhere and has used it to decorate himself even if tattooing might not be anything he has done before. Prison Tattoo stylee and his wife was not too amused by this hobby.

Mrs asked 'Is that a dog climbing up your leg' and was promptly corrected with 'No, it is a koala.'

It sure did look like a small terrier leaning on a tree to me but far be it from me to rubbish someone's fine artistic work.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk