Asxy as me

Flow-Rider

Burner
Oh, is it a flip flop from a 92 Avalanche? I could swap you with something else tasty that you can leave in the stash :)
Nah, it's just a big long straight one with gt written on it, You can have it if you want it. I'll have to dig it out from where it's hiding.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Nah, it's just a big long straight one with gt written on it, You can have it if you want it. I'll have to dig it out from where it's hiding.
Hold onto it. You will get a bike to match the stem one day.

The GT piston is an excellent stem too. Just something so right about those ones.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think it is only fair we demand a live feed measure of the stem. At the same time we can get chops to weigh his bike.

safreek

I think it is only fair we demand a live feed measure of the stem. At the same time we can get chops to weigh his bike.
I assume that measurement is taken from forward part of steerer to where handlebars start. Don't get me started on weight, probably around 24 lbs ;)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Just measured the stem, cums in at around 40mm, not real long really. I do have a habit of turning handlebars forward a fair bit to accommodate my awesome reach
It's really not like a fella to under measure the length!
What's the game plan here, underestimate so as to avoid disappointment?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

safreek

It's really not like a fella to under measure the length!
What's the game plan here, underestimate so as to avoid disappointment?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
When god was handing out the pee pees I think I was behind the bikeshed smoking a big scoobie, I normally overestimate, maybe the stem is only 20mm :p

safreek

Seems like this fella is slower than me, he has the asx as well.
But more parts are going on it tonight, hopefully it will be running soon.
Mooreys wheel was about all I needed and it arrived today
Oh, and how cool is the tunes in the clip

safreek

Pulled out the bb and put in the cheapo suntour bb, well what a fucken surprise that it's a different size and the slx won't fit through..
Now I have to take out the shit bb to get the crank out, only reason I even put it in was because I removed the dust cap things from the hope to put some tri to get the bearings moving like new, now the fucken things won't go back in/on.
Total fucken fool, thought I would have it running by the end of the night