Asxy as me

safreek

Well dudes and dudettes. It's arrived.
One super sexy asx frame and parts, never owned a yeti but I guess I am one of the elite, super rich click now.
First up, big thanks to @Kingshill for the super bargain, I will rock it as hard as possible, second, props for the king, @moorey who without his help and sorting this would never have happened, if I can ever help you out just let me know.
The build as it is will be the asx frame with the jolly ol totems. More to come after I come back from the gym. 2 extra forks so the foundations for 2 more projects :D, yay

Last edited:

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not like I'll do it justice either but fuck, I will look like a hard bastard on it. Cred points massive in hicksville lismore
Lismore is always banging when I drive through. Well, the window shutters are banging on the abandoned houses anyway...

Remember, now that you're a Yeti owner you can use words like "tribe" and refer to Richie Rude like he's a personal friend

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Was one of my dream frames back in the day. Looking forward to seeing the final build!

safreek

Lismore is always banging when I drive through. Well, the window shutters are banging on the abandoned houses anyway...

Remember, now that you're a Yeti owner you can use words like "tribe" and refer to Richie Rude like he's a personal friend
She is certainly a slow town, the restaurant I was working in put me off because of no customers, the new Indian restaurant phoned me to start with them, if you go through lismore have a go at masala fusion, it is genuine Indian food, not westernised.
Richie said to say hi to all you rotos, it's his cone so he can't talk now

safreek

Just thought about it, shouldn't I be acting like a rude, arrogant prick now I am part of the tribe ;)

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
She is certainly a slow town, the restaurant I was working in put me off because of no customers, the new Indian restaurant phoned me to start with them, if you go through lismore have a go at masala fusion, it is genuine Indian food, not westernised.
Richie said to say hi to all you rotos, it's his cone so he can't talk now
I've always just blown through for work. But if I'm coming home late one night, Indian sounds pretty bloody good

Looking forward to seeing the beast built up.