Asxy as me

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Forks seem to fit, just need to sort the top of the headset, perfect colour fork,/frame matchView attachment 355066
Do you mean the cap? If so I can sort you out. And I might have a couple of spacers too if you need them?

Good to see the thing has finally arrived, I was sweating bullets waiting for it.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

safreek

Do you mean the cap? If so I can sort you out. And I might have a couple of spacers too if you need them?

Good to see the thing has finally arrived, I was sweating bullets waiting for it.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
I would certainly be interested in some spacey things and a top cat (into starnut) but the more I think of it I will probably need to get a whole top headset because I still need the top cover and split ring thing. Shall have to invest more
Yeah it took some time to get it but I wasn't going to rush the guy for the price he gave it to me for, I was more concerned about TNT

safreek

OK, I know it is a heathen thing to do but it now has a, gasp, giant seat for me to set my purdy rear end onto. Wheels have now been installed, Christ I am a gun mechanic.
Rear wheel is a hope 2 hub connected to a dt Swiss rim, front is a slx hub connected to a mavic something.
By goodness, hope bb and rear hub, it seems like I am stepping up in the world

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Remember, now that you're a Yeti owner you can use words like "tribe" and refer to Richie Rude like he's a personal friend
I didn't know that. This is an exciting development.

Looking forward to seeing how this build comes out. Stupid question time but where did the ASX fit in to the line up? Precursor to the 303 or a freeride bike or just random rad plowmobile?

safreek

Well things are starting to happen, have lined up barz, brakez and headsetz. Still have to check what cranks are needed, if shimano fits the mouvasi is being raided

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I didn't know that. This is an exciting development.

Looking forward to seeing how this build comes out. Stupid question time but where did the ASX fit in to the line up? Precursor to the 303 or a freeride bike or just random rad plowmobile?
I think it came from that freeride or die era. The Santa Cruz bullit, Ellsworth joker, Kona stinky, Norco shore bikes. Wasn't there a pro team called the super heroes or something like that back then that pulled rad tricks? May even be the precursor to modern slope style sort of stuff.

safreek

Just payed for the renthal, I will be flash, hope parts, renthal, yeti. When did I join the dental brigade