Asxy as me

safreek

Well, the whole show is up and running, tried a 160 rotor, Nar, then had a crack with 180, at least it is half in the caliper.
No one ever told me that totems take 203 as standard. Oh, whilst fitting rotor I discovered that I had put the tyre in the wrong way. That does not even rate on the fuckwits scale.
Shall post a bit more of a description later.
Tried to get a video of me riding down the small staurs at home, only ended with me getting shirty on the partner, fuck, can't people film proper

safreek

So wait, you need 42 new bike projects, but you still haven't finished and ridden this one?

...I'm so proud of you right now

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
I have given it one ride, giving it a roll on the weekend. Test the ol leg out.
I'm on rotorburn, didn't think the bikes actually get used for intended porpoises, just to fuck around on them.

Flow-Rider

Burner
So wait, you need 42 new bike projects, but you still haven't finished and ridden this one?

...I'm so proud of you right now

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
First world problems in the Flow Rider shed, it's still no use when you've finished them all either because you procrastinate on which bike to take out and keep on having to top-up the sealant and pump tyres up before each ride.

safreek

First world problems in the Flow Rider shed, it's still no use when you've finished them all either because you procrastinate on which bike to take out and keep on having to top-up the sealant and pump tyres up before each ride.
sealant, what the fook. Still tubes in the backwoods here.

safreek

Going to coffs tomorrow with said asx, finally got the hoses and cables sorted.
Looking much tidier I think.
Funny that I'm just going to cruise the tourist tracks, nothing serious. Hoping there will be the usual stairs and such along the ocean front

safreek

Winter looks pretty good there.
It's been fantastic. Went and had a look at cows with guns but no riding. Pretty cool tourist riding around coffs.
It may get hate from local Rotarians but don't buy a coffee at salute, it went straight in the bin, so scalding hot and bitter that it reminded me of my ex