Atherton Urinates On Minnar's Bike

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
"Gee relieves himself of some frustration after finishing .25 behind Minnaar at Maribor. The Santa Cruz camp is aware of the photo and approved its hilarity and publishing"

Bodin

GMBC
The silly pommy git shoulda done it BEFORE the race - that extra weight could have been the difference...

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
can you all not see how photoshopped that photo is????

closer look maybe not so photoshopped, and the splashes at the rear wheel are quite good if it is. anyways if its real, thats one odd old fella he has

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
It's kinda hard to believe if this is real or not, seeing as there is a bit of evidence supporting realism.
If you aren't aware, Clay Porter, maker of the ATHERTON (Gee realisticly pictured or not, he is an Atherton...) Project is filming to the right.
It would take a lot of time to Photoshop this though and at what reward?

Regardless of it's realism, it's pretty effing stupid.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have just one question as to the veracity of this photo. What do you think the chances are that the Syndicate would leave Greg's brand new Carbon V10 down some creek? Those things are prototypes and would be closely guarded I'm tipping.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
I have just one question as to the veracity of this photo. What do you think the chances are that the Syndicate would leave Greg's brand new Carbon V10 down some creek? Those things are prototypes and would be closely guarded I'm tipping.
A I said, this photo has lots of hints that are a bit iffy, yet some that fit in pretty convincingly.

tono.

Likes Bikes
haha, all the people on the first page were talking abot his........

i really think its real, if u look at the shadows on gee and the bike and everything they match. with the video dude there it looks set up. because the photographer is using flashes(i think)

i think its real but a set up

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hehehehe, I think its cool. Who gives a stuff if it is editted, they are having a laugh about the event..............none of you get that? You probably all complain because Gee is a better rider than your precious Sam Hill. :p

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hehehehe, I think its cool. Who gives a stuff if it is editted, they are having a laugh about the event..............none of you get that? You probably all complain because Gee is a better rider than your precious Sam Hill. :p
He is also a well right twat...