Atomic Laboratories (aka AtomLab)

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
What do you guys think of their gear?
Now my main question is - where can you ge this stuff in Australia??
Im looking into buying a pair of TrailPimp rims and ive heard theres only one importer in Aus and it mainly deals with the BMX side of things.
Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Ty

Eats Squid
try
Elite Cycle imports 03 97619877
(that number looks wrong but give it a try anyways)

S.

ex offender
Having run both Aircorp and Trailpimp rims, I think I can honestly say that Trailpimp = good, Aircorp = not good.

The TPs are bombproof, but out of 2 Aircorp rims I know of (one that used to be on my bike) and one on Petri's bike (Petri is the owner of Pushi), neither has had a great lifespan. My one seemed to buckle/flatspot fairly quickly for such a big/beefy/heavy rim, and Petri pulled half his spokes through the rim when he stacked a week or two ago... his foot got caught in the spokes, and pulled the nipples through the rim. According to him, it didn't hurt his foot much at all, so he seemed to think the spokes pulled through far too easily.

Trailpimps are strong stuff though!

Brett

Likes Dirt
here's the review from the autumn, 2003 AMB

Atomic Laboratories
one of the top end companies making gear for those who live to ride harder and faster. Their Trail pimp rims are triple wall 6061 with extra tall sidewalls and 32mm width to ensure strength, stiffness and minimise tyre roll.

contact Elite Cycles on 03 97619877 (Ty was right)

sounds like some pretty tough gear.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Holy shitaki man, i got duel 24 trail pimps, honestly its the strongest rim set i have ever run. Amazing for durability and riding.