attempted bike jacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe the other day l rekon l came pretty close to getting either smashed or jumped.
l was riding along king st in newcastle the traffic lights were red and there was like bout 12 cars lined up waiting for it to go green, there was this really old piece of shit car with bout 5 guys in it and the car was almost lowered to the ground, one of the guys in the car yells out oi mate u got a shit ass f*@#ing bike there how bout l jump ya, and lm thinking in my head F*@############ so l keep pedaling on and l look back and see em all looking at me so l stick my finger up at em l turn around keep riding bout 4 secs later l turn around and there is this guy chassing me l absolutely shit my self and started pedaling as fast as l ever had before after bout riding fast 80 meters down the street the guy stops and walks back to the car.
this day l was shitting my pants looking over my shoulder for the rest of the day.
ye it was a stupid thing to put up my finger on my behalf but these guys were gonna role me anyway.
lm only 5'5 and 15 yrs old (pretty strong though) but compared to these guys l was nothing.
So thats my story hope u like it :D

joefuel

Likes Dirt
DarkHorseRambo said:
yeh mate, one of em was tall and lanky and was wearing a white polo hat, the other guy was a lil nugget with a vicious seedy blond mullet and the other bloke had a skate board army pants and a white etnies t shirt on

happy hunting:p
Have i missed something, or has this already been noticed:rolleyes:. but doesn't this discription fit exactly that off my friend sam's bike theif. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=57930.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

ohh got 2 more crappy stories.
my brothers friends was riding along at merewether wen these 4 aboriginal kids (lm trying not to be racist) bout 13 yrs old say to my bros friends who is 17 oi mate give us ur f*@#ing bike he just standing there looking at them and smileing the kids try and push him to be tuff and go give us ur f*@#ing bike or we'll beat the shit outa ya then his friend who is 6'5 walks out from the shop where he was buying something and walks up to the little kids and says wats going on here the little kids go where f*@#ing steeling his bike u tall f*@#ing C*@# he grabs 1 kid in 1 arm another kid in the other arm lift them up to his eye level slams em against the wall and goes wat the f*@# did u say u ab(u know wat lm saying but dont wanna be racist) c*@# then throws them both at there other friends taking em all out then they get up and run away the little rat bags.
lol its kinda funny :D

My other story is really shitty
My friend who own a specialized bighit lives at the beaches hotel in newcastle and he locks his bike up under the stairs in an inclosed area with a locked door. 1 day he comes down stairs and he see's the door open he looks in to see that his bike is not there, he runs up asking the cleaners did any 1 leave the door open a guy admits that he accidnetly did, while the door was opend some low life walked in grabbed the bike and just rode off. 3 days later he was walking his dog and noticed something white in the bushes he walks over looks in and theers his bike sitting there nothing wrong with it at all.
pretty happy story to know that he got his bike back :D

thats my 3 storys hope u likes em :p

clockworked

Like an orange
turn it up wryan

wryan89 said:
its good to see farkin has finally found a place for us to inflate our egos. keep up the good work grip.
sure wryan89 - your the biggest talking cat i have ever met! vanilla ice and kid rock are your homeboys.

you enjoy angsty white gangsta rap and dreaming of popping caps.. or having friends...

i remember plenty of times i have seen you attempt to steal things from people who you think aren't as hard as you, such as people afflicted with a disability and incontinent pensioners

williamsaztek

Likes Bikes
sure wryan89 - your the biggest talking cat i have ever met! vanilla ice and kid rock are your homeboys.

you enjoy angsty white gangsta rap and dreaming of popping caps.. or having friends...

i remember plenty of times i have seen you attempt to steal things from people who you think aren't as hard as you, such as people afflicted with a disability and incontinent pensioners
OMG This thread is useless. Nice dig too.:confused:

Pat H

Likes Bikes
good work mate, i think that if anyone who trys to steal what you have worked hard and long for deserves to get the shit kicked out of them!!

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
This thread is now quite possibly the greatest waste of space ever seen on the internet... the same way a lot of the people who have posted in it are the greatest waste of genetic development ever seen.

You can all work out for yourselves which camp you fit into... but you'll do it elsewhere. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.