Attempted to steal my front wheel!

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yo yo
While late to school on monday in a rush I only locked my frame up..
I had a free period 3rd so i came to check out my bike at as one does and noticed some little year 11 prick undoing my quick release on my front wheel..
I stood there staring saying to myself "what the fuck" he turns around to see if noone was watching and I go " You like my bike eh?" he says something back like "oh I was just checking it out"..
Funny thing is where I locked my bike its not a hidden place..
Anyhow I walk towards him and push him and go "whats ya name eh"?
I'm twice his size to he gives in and tells me then I went to the principal..
Haha little turd is in shit now haha, stoopid year 11s
I spose I've learnt my lesson and know I should always lock up my front wheel
Peace out..Pete

Tomas

my mum says im cool
cornflake said:
year 11? isn't that like....17 yrs old?
Not in the first half of the year. Most of us turn 17 in the middle to end of this year, early next.

demo man

Used to be cool.
i don't care ho wold you guys are, that's a funny story!

thanx 4 tha laugh, i was getting bored and that fixed me right up!

Sam

will4eva7k

Likes Dirt
yeah, happened at my school too, only though we have a bike shed, but doesnt get locked until 2 hours after classes start

my brakes kinda got tampered with.. lil fukers never seen maguras or discs before

lil fuktards, had to re adjust a few things

ah, that was a year ago, but there are always fuckers who want a piece of your bike, and makes u want a piece of them

demo man

Used to be cool.
i saw a guy who was pissed off at some guy (who had nearly run him over) wait untill the rider had left the area, and then go into the bike cage thing, take of the front wheel, and lob it over the fence! that guy was a little crazy tho, you know, all gangsta.

lol

villy

Likes Dirt
I would have loved to see that guys face when you said "You like my bike" He probally shat his pants when he saw you :D . Lucky you caught him but.

Caine

Likes Dirt
haha thats the good thing about having a shit bike!!! + theres like 2 STP's at my skool and a few Konas so what ever lol no1 wants to steel my bike :p but i woulda killed the little shit if he nicked my wheel!

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The only other mountain bike at my school that is like (not something I'd want) its a gt avalance the one with v-brakes..

In year ten I had two mates with bikes like my one, a kona roast and stinky now there running a 243 and a kewee steath both coustom built anyhow we also got called bmx bandits.. :p

I wont be the only guy soon with a bike like my one a mate of mine is buying an 05 sassy which should be great..

We seem to have alot of surfies and homies, errm wish I went to a school with bikeys and surfies because homies are tools...

I'm not sure if im the only mountainer bike at my school though because people could live like 40 minutes away from school and not be able to ride in the morning or are worried about their bike being stollen, though one day at the end of school I was walking out of school and some random year 11 looked at my bike and said something like sick bike man..

I have no idea why the dude tried to steal my wheel its only an alex mx22 on a standard shimano hub with an 8 inch disc on it..

Cheers Pete

villy

Likes Dirt
big_pete said:
I have no idea why the dude tried to steal my wheel its only an alex mx22 on a standard shimano hub with an 8 inch disc on it..

Cheers Pete
He probally didnt know anything about it just thought it would make him fully sick if he stole it.

hardinge915

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just like thorpy..

"Thorpy says its fully sick" what a tard, i had someone try and steal my seat, WTF its a seat fucking kids these days

Caine

Likes Dirt
i've seen people try steal wheels and shit, 1 was at phillip island and the guy ran out half pissed and this like 15 yo got a shot to the back of the head lol, but i guess its what they deserve for stealing bikes

Dicky

Punter God
stupid little maggots.

I'm not usually an advocate for violence, but if he's obviously stuffing with your bike, I think his nads have an appointment with your foot - or just give him a good shove into the bike rack. Don't let him know you're there beforehand.

oh yeah, these might help too. TranzX security skewers - complete with 5-sided bolts and key (instead of 6-sided allen key bolts).

http://www.jdtranzx.com/product/quickre.htm

Last edited:

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
my solution?

20mm bolt thru... no one even bothers with my front wheel. rock shox boxxer 20mm thru axels take forever and a day to get out, and thats when the bike is upside down...

the back wheel i run my lock thru tho, as its only a QR skewer...

no one fucks with my bike tho. not with half the uni watching... everyone knows who it belongs to, and any other person touching it will get a swift kick in the head.. and i wear spiked cleats :eek:

W2ttsy