August 2012 - Isaacs DH photos on Flickr

Going Downhill

Likes Bikes
Isaacs photos

hay were you the photographer that got a photo of me breaking my collar bone? if not do you know him? would really like to see the photo xD

also be great if people that are to read this check out my YouTube channel :) http://www.youtube.com/user/itzewii lots of DH ;)
No - not me. I was at the last drop off just before the finish and I think your stack ocurred up further. Few stacks where I was but I was shooting 70-200mm - not much good for close ups I'm afraid. Hope your collar bone heals up quick.

jonozrx

Likes Dirt
Great photos as always David!

I'm guessing itzewii is Sean? If so, how bad was the break? Did you need to get it plated, or will it heal by itself?

itzewii

Squid
Great photos as always David!

I'm guessing itzewii is Sean? If so, how bad was the break? Did you need to get it plated, or will it heal by itself?
Yer the break will heal by its self but im off riding for a month or two, did snap straight down the middle but didn't leave a gap... phew!?

stackyard59

Likes Bikes
No - not me. I was at the last drop off just before the finish and I think your stack ocurred up further. Few stacks where I was but I was shooting 70-200mm - not much good for close ups I'm afraid. Hope your collar bone heals up quick.
Top shots,thanks heaps again. Shame you didn't get a shot of my doomed flight over the second rock dropoff in early practice. Man,i still ache in every bone after that one !! Witnessed a few crashess on the day,the collar bone one was a tough one:eek:hwell:do hope it heals up for ya ,and you get your trip up to Queensland still.Our group saw the best loose it and save at the first drop off in practice,bloody spectacular i say !!!