Aussies Unite for Television Exposure!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DONE. I almost wrote an essay in the comments :lol:
told them of all the different forms of mountain biking that would be interesting to see/hear about. Yes, I even mentioned XC :p

PLEASE fill i nthe survey, SBS are probably the easiest station to pursuade in the field of viewing.

Is there a possibility of making this thread sticky admins?

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hell yer i done it lol!!!!!
i said how nobody who was not into mtbing would not know who chris kovarik was, and how they represent our counrty internationally just as much as say... ian thorpe.

Tasha

Likes Bikes
I filled it out and wrote good reasons why they should show it too us.
I hope they listen to this plea.
:)

wombat

Lives in a hole
BlueFuzz said:
Done. Is Life Force classed as Entertainment? Or lifestyle :)
Life Support maybe?.......Come to think of it, what the hell happened to series 3??? I've been hanging out for the repeats to finish, then they don't even put on the new ones!!! :evil:

ricky lee

Pro Rider
Yeah I will go straight to the SBS web sight and vote fo D hill
We realy need TV coverage to bring in the money and to help our sponsors.

rockyash

Likes Dirt
I submitted my survey...
If enough people speak out, they might finally put some decent racing on TV instead of the bullshit they play now.

BlueFuzz

Likes Bikes
wombat said:
BlueFuzz said:
Done. Is Life Force classed as Entertainment? Or lifestyle :)
Life Support maybe?.......Come to think of it, what the hell happened to series 3??? I've been hanging out for the repeats to finish, then they don't even put on the new ones!!! :evil:
Sorry my bad !

I don't like the new Penny, she is nowhere near as good as the old one. But its nice to see that Dr Rudy is as South African as ever... or is he ?

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah, the old penny was better IMO too.

On the subject of MTBs on TV, any chance we could have a sticky put up in the general forum for people to post dates of upcoming shows featuring MTBs as they hear of them ?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
good idea gutty... just watch chilli factor they normaly have mtbs, although i really really want to punch the fuck in the nose who hosts it. last week they had a DH race, and he said " trust me, its a lot more fun than it looks" AHHRGH

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i reckon almost all Xtreme TV hosts are idiots. They have "the look" but no clue.

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
has any one noticed that all, and i mean ALL "x-treme" tv shows always have at least 5 mins of surfing?

i mean theres a show on channel 9 called 'free sport' and its just solid surfing for an hour a week!!! its soo anoying that theres more surfing and shit like that on tv than anything else. mountain biking is just as popular as surfing, well maybe not to the public :roll:

but i did fill out the survey and ask if they could put on a weekly dh show, coz that would be really cool

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
the new penny is way betta lookin then the old one. well that what i think.the old one has no were near the personality of the new one as well.

oh yeah i voted for the thingo as well.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
Hows zit, Dr rudi is more south african then table mountain. (table mountain is the big mountain behined cape town) just for those that didn't know.

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah Right!!

I reckon track cycling would be more interesting to watch than DH or 4X so I voted for that instead. Sorry. :wink: