Aussies Unite for Television Exposure!

DeathByMauMau

Likes Bikes
I caught some of the last cycling series on SBS. It was pretty much 20 minutes of road and track and 5 minutes of something else. Any time they covered something else, it was as if some roadies were amazed at what people do on two wheels these days. I don't need to be told what freestyle BMX is :roll: . They really need MTB people producing the show as much as road people.

Anyways, I told them as much in my survey.

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
has anyone heard about channel 31? maybe we should get a bunch of poeple together and try and make our own tv show and like film all the local stuf thats goin on? it would work we just need to get a pilot together :roll:

nhd

Likes Dirt
only major metro areas have a ch31, melb has one as does brisbane, not sure about the other cities. Ch31 is basically community tv

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah the community channels are all regional unfortunately. As for life support, I think the new Penne has more attitude, and if you compare the first and second series, you'll notice that Dr. Rudi's accent gets waaaaay more obvious. I have some South African friends, and he makes me crack up everytime I hear him. :D