Australia day!

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
whats for Australia day guys? if your lucky enough to get it off work , have u got anything planned?
im having some friends over for dress up, bbq and beers :) oh and hottest 100 countdown
im dressing up in a drysabone (sp) stock whip and acubra :)

Matt H

Eats Squid
Drinks at mr djninja's house I believe. If you read this, make sure you have one of those inflatable pools, a bbq with lots of meat, and a decent radio. ;)

No Judge

Likes Dirt
Working :(

But because I'm such a nice guy, I'm putting on a BBQ for everybody. And probably Hottest 100 (Although the number 1 has been leaked -> google it if you dare)

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Working :(

But because I'm such a nice guy, I'm putting on a BBQ for everybody. And probably Hottest 100 (Although the number 1 has been leaked -> google it if you dare)
I wondered why they were talking about it the other day......Well deserved, Ive listened to that song quite a few times

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was going to throw a hottest 100 party... but it wouldn't be the same now we all know who won!

I will however, be drinking myself stupid, eating from a bbq and swimming at the beach in true Strayan form.:p

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
haha i lots of meat! yeah its about 100 through to number 2 now :) wooo go pursuite of happiness :)
i love this country!

NCR600

Likes Dirt
I'm going to show my love and respect for the Australian flag by wearing it as a cape, letting it drag in the dirt and piss and vomit, get drunk and beat up anyone who doesn't look or act like me!

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
I'm going to show my love and respect for the Australian flag by wearing it as a cape, letting it drag in the dirt and piss and vomit, get drunk and beat up anyone who doesn't look or act like me!
Aw man, beaten to it (Wearing a flagcape and huntin' darkies.)

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
oh boy. the flag/cape was my downfall last year.....end as the only thing i was wearing :) aussie aussie aussie :)

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
The flag cape is really an insult to the flag (as NCR600 hinted). There was a big thread on this last Australia day- if it touches the ground, it should be burned. I used to do it when I was 14/15, until I was told of the real significance.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You getting a Southern Cross tattoo also????:p

AcTioN13

Likes Dirt
Australia day, the day many crimes against the flag are committed..

Funniest part is everyone walks round with the flags to show how aussie they are, and now aussie ear phones, aussie this that and the other.. why not wear it everyday? I'm just waiting to see what "Aussie" item they come out with next year.

mitchy-b

Likes Dirt
The flag cape is really an insult to the flag (as NCR600 hinted). There was a big thread on this last Australia day- if it touches the ground, it should be burned. I used to do it when I was 14/15, until I was told of the real significance.
nothiing that hangs from my neck touches the ground, maybe because im 6 ft 6. yeah u still gotta treat it with respect and take extra special care when taking a leak haha

who...?

Likes Dirt
My boss is so nice and careing that for Australia day he gave us monday off as well so every one in the work shop gets a 4 day weekend.
But on the down side we might be hit by a cyclone sometime between sunday and monday.

Life just kicks you in the balls sometimes.