Australia Post, I hate you!

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aramex truly are the pinnacle of shit service freight.
Have you been to the Port Melbourne depot for a pick up? It's like they just dump everything in a massive pile and then work out how to find it a couple of weeks later. And it smells like a taxi drivers arm pit.
But you never get done for import duty, so it's kind of worth it.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Aramex truly are the pinnacle of shit service freight.
My last experience with them was hilarious, the guy got lost and I live on a main road. He then asked me for directions and what type of house then proceeded to drive past me twice while I was standing on the footpath, and of all things, he was driving a Rangerover.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious

Haakon

Keeps on digging
My car parts order from Estonia took 3 days to reach Melbourne on DHL Express, and was then handed to Auspost... Trail has gone cold for 3 days with no tracking available. Who knows when it will turn up...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Honestly, I can't complain about Oz Post of late. Two parcels arrived today from Bundaberg QLD (one sent last Wednesday, the other last Friday) plus another one from Bathurst NSW (posted last Friday). I'm up along the Newell Hwy in north central NSW. All three parcels went via Sydney, Newcastle and Tamworth...

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Auspost: "your pushys order is coming today and requires a signature, if no one is home we will take it to the post office."

Fine by me, no one will be home until 430-500pm.

Auspost at 11am: "your parcel has been delivered. Click link to see where we left it"

Photo of it sitting at the front door. Chunts. It better still be there when I get home.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
My car parts order from Estonia took 3 days to reach Melbourne on DHL Express, and was then handed to Auspost... Trail has gone cold for 3 days with no tracking available. Who knows when it will turn up...
I take it back - they arrived today. It took as long to come from Melbourne as it did to get to Melbourne from Estonia, but by Oz Post standards 4 days to Tassie is decent.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Auspost: "your pushys order is coming today and requires a signature, if no one is home we will take it to the post office."

Fine by me, no one will be home until 430-500pm.

Auspost at 11am: "your parcel has been delivered. Click link to see where we left it"

Photo of it sitting at the front door. Chunts. It better still be there when I get home.
Yeah that happened with a set of Lyrics. I literally had steam coming out of my ears.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yeah that happened with a set of Lyrics. I literally had steam coming out of my ears.
Although this parcel was only around $100, I've had it before with a more expensive one.

Luckily both times no one has wandered past and pinch them.

But fucken hell it burns my piss that some postie can't be fucked dropping it off at the post office and instead signs on my behalf and leaves it at the front door.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Although this parcel was only around $100, I've had it before with a more expensive one.

Luckily both times no one has wandered past and pinch them.

But fucken hell it burns my piss that some postie can't be fucked dropping it off at the post office and instead signs on my behalf and leaves it at the front door.
Very lucky!

My front porch is in full view of the street. DHL and CP are good and try to hide the parcels, the latter always tucks things under the door mat. AP though...they just leave it leaning against the front door, very visible to anybody going past.
Fastway/Aramex stuff it in the letterbox no matter what the parcel size.

I get the opposite too. The postie takes a tiny parcel that could fit in the letter box back to the post office.