Australian Gravity Enduro Series 2014

my02

Likes Dirt
Thanks to all the trailbuilders who helped us on Saturday - we got a truckload of work done and all the track needs now is wheels on it.
Ummm I was planning on riding Ourimbah tomorrow. I'd be happy to help with the bedding in at Glenworth instead....:thumb:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Ummm I was planning on riding Ourimbah tomorrow. I'd be happy to help with the bedding in at Glenworth instead....:thumb:
Want company? Haha I was reading the same into that comment of putting wheels on it. My dad and sister work at glenworth very weekend in the horse riding centre, might have to tag along on my trusty steed and see what been happening.

my02

Likes Dirt
Want company? Haha I was reading the same into that comment of putting wheels on it. My dad and sister work at glenworth very weekend in the horse riding centre, might have to tag along on my trusty steed and see what been happening.
Mate if you're free tomo, let me know!

clifton.j

Likes Dirt
Sadly i was the flat battery go pro guy, sorry guys. Going to chime in here just in case trailburner does not see this before tomorrow but the Glenworth Valley Trail is not accessible to the public and will only be open for Enduro races, as it is located on the Glenworth Valley horse riding site.

SuchisLife

Likes Dirt
So if I was to go to camping at glenworth valley for a weekend of family fun I wouldn't be able to ride this track?

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Sorry guys Clifton J is right, track access is only during organised ride days and scheduled events for now. Keep an eye out here for the next build day.

By the way Clifton J, how's the phone?

clifton.j

Likes Dirt
Sorry guys Clifton J is right, track access is only during organised ride days and scheduled events for now. Keep an eye out here for the next build day.

I not only smashed the screen but bent it slightly as well, the first casualty for the track! Luckily nothing the professionals cant fix :thumb:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid

Yeah I figured this would be the case..... It was just the teaser in the wording!

They don't have much time to get wheels on track before the first round of the Australian GE series. Best get along to the next build day then if we want to sample it.

Heyya Martin.. is going to a build day the only way to ride the track before the race? And will there be open practice on the saturday before the race?

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
We will have the second build day probably on the 15th of Feb. If you want to sample the track come along - help us build and ride. We will put up an event on fb so we roughly know how many there are. The date will still be confirmed in the coming days.

As posted before the track is only open on racedays and build days. We will talk to the property managers about opening up the track on the Saturday to riders. It won't be official practice and I am not sure if we are allowed to practice at all there but we will check. Where the track is interferes with the horse riding they have on the property so it needs to be managed by the owners. Horses apparently get scared by hub-noises...

phillywa

Likes Dirt
As posted before the track is only open on racedays and build days. We will talk to the property managers about opening up the track on the Saturday to riders. It won't be official practice and I am not sure if we are allowed to practice at all there but we will check. Where the track is interferes with the horse riding they have on the property so it needs to be managed by the owners. Horses apparently get scared by hub-noises...
racing a track blind, now thats proper enduro, bring it on!!

myself and a buddy are travelling from WA to race, see you folks there

demodv8

Likes Dirt
is it on

We will have the second build day probably on the 15th of Feb. If you want to sample the track come along - help us build and ride. We will put up an event on fb so we roughly know how many there are. The date will still be confirmed in the coming days.

Is it still happening

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Last edited: