Awaba (Monkey) State Champs

grubby

Likes Dirt
do we know if boe is doing this race still or not?
there seems to be a recurring theme happening.

all i know is BOE are still on course to run nsw state champs this weekend. i've just had word that online entry will be up by tonight. so bare with it folks.(!...?)

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
Is there going to be a late entry fee for entry on the saturday?
With online entry only available from today I would hope not.
If online entries were up a few weekes ago then they would have a case to charge a late fee for entry on the weekend.
Having said that and having helped out at rego more than a couple times, it will make life a lot easier for the organisers and HMBA if most entries are completed online.

To all those who do go the trouble of entering online, please print out the receipt and bring it with you.
It makes life 10x faster and 100,000 times easier at rego when you pick up your number plate.
Also helps a lot if you have your MTBA membership card with you as well.

Last edited:

hotrod

Likes Bikes
just wondering if anyone else has entered online yet that has not received an email receipt??? (usually i get it straight away)
i entered last night and still have not received it, i tried contacting BOE and transitionzone and still no replys. anyone know how i can get it as i need it to race or can i turn up to rego without it?
cheers

ddd33

Likes Bikes
email

yer i just regersted and got the email straight away mate. i dont know what the problem is with yours. :rolleyes:

Incontinent

Crusty Juggler
just wondering if anyone else has entered online yet that has not received an email receipt??? (usually i get it straight away)
i entered last night and still have not received it, i tried contacting BOE and transitionzone and still no replys. anyone know how i can get it as i need it to race or can i turn up to rego without it?
cheers

Hotrod, If you haven't received the receipt there is a good chance that your entry wasn't processed. Check you CC balance and/or enter again. Send me your details (pm) and I will try to find out (make a few phone calls) to see if they actually do have your entry or not. Pretty sure that no receipt means no entry though. Also you need to make sure you typed in your email address correctly, could be that you have entered and the email has gone to the wrong address.