Away

Shredden

Knows his goats
Who IS this mystery 3rd man? :noidea:
Funny, there actually was a third man involved that night, just not in the way you mean...

She kissed me, Excalibur and another guy separately at my 18th birthday. I bought her a mcflurry and smashed in the back of the subie and ended up going out for a year and a half hahaha.

In other news, Excalibur is 22 and still doesnt have his P plates :mod:

stirk

Burner
Funny, there actually was a third man involved that night, just not in the way you mean...

She kissed me, Excalibur and another guy separately at my 18th birthday. I bought her a mcflurry and smashed in the back of the subie and ended up going out for a year and a half hahaha.

I'm sure she was faithful the whole year and a half.

Flow-Rider

Burner

I'm sure she was faithful the whole year and a half.
You have to be careful with those type of girls, she may have copped a load full in the gob that night from one of those other blokes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Still came out on top with AnaL mate. Kissed us both in one night and went for the better man.

I'm calling it a win.
Look we need to straighten a few things out:
- Goats dont kiss, they lick.
- I think you missed an l. I have placed it in for you.
- You're using the word man in far to broad a sense. The you tube clip will help clear things up for you:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fW1gMVw_LtI
- Any goat that gives it up after a mcflurry may not have been in a suitable state of mind to make an informed decision...you should treat your goats better and stop taking advantage.
- Smashing yourself in the back of the subbie isn't much of a win. I've smashed me in lots of funky places, but I'm not bragging...also a fellow was arrested in my town a few years ago for smashing a pasta sauce bottle in his car at the beach. During the police pursuit he didn't think to cease smashing the bottle. This probably made for a rather awkward arrest. No it wasn't me.
- Always smash with precautions. You don't want a nasty rash.

Moorey, what happened when you hit the 20,000 post mark?
Did the ceiling open up and a massive bag of dicks fall down?

I hope so.

View attachment 330746
Just one really big black inflatable rubber dick...of 29 inch length.

I'm 39 and still don't have my L plates!

*Sorry ladies, I'm taken.
I see someone is setting me a target! How does the pubic transport go in Tasmania? I briefly flirted with the idea of moving there to escape summer.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Have you updated your Zombie escape plan? Especially catering for the young'un ?

Solar Panels /Tesla Wall /ebike / milk crate ... A must have on the island ??

nice to hear re business mate ... Sounds interesting. Are you focused on the wood work, electronics or the whole shizzle?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Says Japan guy. You whaling there?
Negative attitudes like this (^) towards valuable scientific research are making it harder and harder every year for gaijin like toobless and myself to get our taste buds onto a nice juicey piece of whale flesh.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Haha

I bought a 29er, rode it twice, realised I'd have more fun straddling a loaf of bread and its been in the shed since.
Its a fully rigid single speed.

I call it 'The handbrake on happiness'.
Easy solution there mate, stick a 2 stroke on it, put a milk crate on the back and you'll have 10 locals bidding for it in no time.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I see someone is setting me a target! How does the pubic transport go in Tasmania? I briefly flirted with the idea of moving there to escape summer.
Public transport is good. I was using it until a guy behind me sneezed and I got that goose bump inducing mist on the back of my neck.
Then I decided to start commuting on bike again.

Honestly though, I am biased because I was born here.
If you want an honest account of what its like to move to Tassie, ask rone... But he is a POM so he is genetically engineered to like shitty beer and be cold all the time.
I have noticed a thickening of his beard since he first got here. so that's a plus.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Have you updated your Zombie escape plan? Especially catering for the young'un ?

Solar Panels /Tesla Wall /ebike / milk crate ... A must have on the island ??

nice to hear re business mate ... Sounds interesting. Are you focused on the wood work, electronics or the whole shizzle?
actually about to update the zombie plan and I'm super pleased with this as I will be temporarily moving in with the outlaws in a few weeks and the old man has 3 phase power, chainsaws, welders and a tractor and he lives right on top of the hill. Tonnes of wallaby's to eat, good spot :)

With the guitars its the whole shizzle. I start with raw lumber and several dozen band aids later out comes a guitar, I do the electronics and I'm about to start winding my own pickups too which is cool cause I love the science behind it. 500 years ago you'd be burned at the stake for such magic.

Hows your business going mate? Hoping all is well and you still rockin' the socks and thongs - chixdiggit.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
The way the world's going, Tassie might be the only place safe.

been up Blue Derby yet?
No! I haven't but one of the doctors at my work did it several weeks ago and said it was unreal. Its right up the other end of Tassie which makes it hard to get to, but it is on my to do list.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poodle and Stirk are the newest prolific members *snerk*, they probably weren't around in your time.
Some days I swear you're the same person.
Well quoting that certainly changes the vibe. Moorey will be spraying dick mist in here in no time.

This changes a lot...I thought Snowballing was spraying it back into the providers face! This describes what I thought was a rainbow kiss.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Public transport is good. I was using it until a guy behind me sneezed and I got that goose bump inducing mist on the back of my neck.
Then I decided to start commuting on bike again.

Honestly though, I am biased because I was born here.
If you want an honest account of what its like to move to Tassie, ask rone... But he is a POM so he is genetically engineered to like shitty beer and be cold all the time.
I have noticed a thickening of his beard since he first got here. so that's a plus.
I like the idea of such a place...I'm a winter person. But maybe I'm not as tough as o think.