Away

stirk

Burner
It serves soft serve under the radiator cap.
I thought it was the initiate 'volvo driver' mode button which makes the speedo appear 10 kph faster than actual speed so you driver slower than the speed limit, also disables the indicators and makes headlights permanently on high beam.

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
I thought it was the initiate 'volvo driver' mode button which makes the speedo appear 10 kph faster than actual speed so you driver slower than the speed limit, also disables the indicators and makes headlights permanently on high beam.
That's just a standard feature...

It's actually a 'warp speed' button that increases speed to normal level, and engages the old man hat feature...

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, here in the Philippines the button used to spawn Tarsier to help grow them out of being endangered. Worked a treat, now we have Tarsier kebab Tuesdays!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You'd love it mate.
It gets cold in winter, but the rest of the year it nice and comfortable.
And even in winter its only the odd blast for a few days here and there it really bottoms out. Most winter days are just crisp and sunny but cool.
Should come down and look about at least. Work is mostly public sector stuff, but depends what you do as a speciality I guess.
That sounds fucking brilliant! Specialty...well my specialty is being an arsehole. Is there much work available for arseholes?

Ok. This is how it works.

I announce I am going to blue derby for a weekend of trails.
I don't drive, so the wife would offer to drive.
I say "No. honestly, I'll charter a bus and stow it underneath I got this"
She says "Oh, but we can take the kids too, and go garage sale hunting! I'll get on the net and see what family activities are up that way. I'm driving you up to your derby thing"
So we take the kids, we go garage sale hunting, we take the kids to mini golf and some overpriced indoor play centre with trampolines and hotdogs, then I spend the last two hours I had free for riding watching my kids ride around in the blue derby car park because they don't have the skills to ride anything more than flat tarmac.
We get in the car and go home, the Mrs says "That was so much fun, next time you want to go mountain biking with the family we should definitely come back to blue derby".
I stare off out the window into the middle distance as we drive home ... But the kids are happy, and the Mrs shoots me a big smile, and I can't be angry.
Please reaffirm for people like Haakon why they have made a wise choice? You're must be getting amazing gobbles after something like that!?!?!?!

Old brown Volvo. Win!
Fucking hipsters! Maybe Tassie isn't for me...

That's the self destruct button, for when those gobbles start loosing their shine.

It serves soft serve under the radiator cap.
Are you still near Nagano? There is a place by the highway that sells the most amazing salted caramel flavoured soft serve...

Well, here in the Philippines the button used to spawn Tarsier to help grow them out of being endangered. Worked a treat, now we have Tarsier kebab Tuesdays!
Oh. Never mind.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are you still near Nagano? There is a place by the highway that sells the most amazing salted caramel flavoured soft serve...

Oh. Never mind.
Don't read too much into my little white Philippines lie! I'm am still where I have always been and I'm keen to tickle a cone of caramel flavoured (amongst other flavourings I hope) soft serve!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't read too much into my little white Philippines lie! I'm am still where I have always been and I'm keen to tickle a cone of caramel flavoured (amongst other flavourings I hope) soft serve!
I only saw the green tea and salted caramel. But it was good. How mobile are you? If you can get around a bit, I'll send you to Niigata's best crepes and gelato...the shop won a prize!

safreek

Ok. This is how it works.

I announce I am going to blue derby for a weekend of trails.
I don't drive, so the wife would offer to drive.
I say "No. honestly, I'll charter a bus and stow it underneath I got this"
She says "Oh, but we can take the kids too, and go garage sale hunting! I'll get on the net and see what family activities are up that way. I'm driving you up to your derby thing"
So we take the kids, we go garage sale hunting, we take the kids to mini golf and some overpriced indoor play centre with trampolines and hotdogs, then I spend the last two hours I had free for riding watching my kids ride around in the blue derby car park because they don't have the skills to ride anything more than flat tarmac.
We get in the car and go home, the Mrs says "That was so much fun, next time you want to go mountain biking with the family we should definitely come back to blue derby".
I stare off out the window into the middle distance as we drive home ... But the kids are happy, and the Mrs shoots me a big smile, and I can't be angry.
sounds like a good family day out, when I go out riding I refuse to bring any non riders as it just duds the day out. I didn't bother getting a licence until I was 35 but times have changed and its very difficult to get away with unlicensed driving

safreek

That sounds fucking brilliant! Specialty...well my specialty is being an arsehole. Is there much work available for arseholes?.
unfortunately its always a family business down in Tassie, if dad and the brothers have no money you will be unemployed :biggrin1:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
I want to be Adored

So, I've been away for a few years...

What have I missed?

Everyone still arguing about wheel size?
Is spanky-ham kickin' about?
Has Moorey come out yet?

Get me up to speed.
Hello Harmonix

Ive missed you in an interweb crush kind of way. I have found you to be unreliable to adore and now Ive moved on to..............................................................

to be honest I havent moved on- there is no one here that I can think about

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Hello Harmonix

Ive missed you in an interweb crush kind of way. I have found you to be unreliable to adore and now Ive moved on to..............................................................

to be honest I havent moved on- there is no one here that I can think about
Great... Now I have a confusing erection.
What the hell am I supposed to do with that?!

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
unfortunately its always a family business down in Tassie, if dad and the brothers have no money you will be unemployed :biggrin1:
Very much family businesses.
But its also one of those places you can literally walk into a place and say I'm here to work, I want to work and they say 'Sure, OK. Come in Monday'.

I have gotten two jobs down here doing that. Both factory jobs, but still, can't get results doing that in other places I have lived.

There is always work no matter where you live, just depends on whether or not you are willing to do what is available.
Grading chicken carcasses in a pet food manufacturing plant with 4:30AM starts mayhap? #livingthedream

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I only saw the green tea and salted caramel. But it was good. How mobile are you? If you can get around a bit, I'll send you to Niigata's best crepes and gelato...the shop won a prize!
Mobility comes in the form of two legs, two wheels or two tickets for the choo choo train.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Great... Now I have a confusing erection.
What the hell am I supposed to do with that?!
Oh I pictured you as a woman all these years- a very thoughtful, educated, fit and attractive interweb woman.

I am terribly sorry- I feel alittle dirty

Please as you where

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Oh I pictured you as a woman all these years- a very thoughtful, educated, fit and attractive interweb woman.

I am terribly sorry- I feel alittle dirty

Please as you where
Well... I do have man Boobs...

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk